Why Did God Create Tobacco?

MaxShimba

JF-Expert Member
Apr 11, 2008
“He had been through this operation before, and the doctors had told him then the same thing they were telling him now”: “You have to quit smoking”. This is what the Doctors said to one of my friend, and that left me with this question: Why Did God Create Tobacco?

With such vivid attestation and/or evidence of the medical dangers of smoking tobacco, we may sometimes wonder: Why did God create such a plant?

Is there a positive reason for God to have created a plant that causes so much death?

When God finished creating in Genesis 1, He stated that all He had made was "very good" (verse 31). Does this mean that it's okay to use the tobacco plant in the form of cigarettes, cigars, pipe smoking, chewing tobacco or snuff?

No, it doesn't—anymore than it's all right to eat poisonous plants, overeat, overdrink, or go to extremes with or misuse other parts of God's creation. In addition to the medical evidence showing that smoking, chewing or snorting tobacco is not good for us, biblical principles reveal that such use of tobacco is contrary to what God wants us to do.

So, is there any good to come from the tobacco plant?

Max Shimba

NOTE: Max Shimba does not endorse these or other such uses of tobacco, it is interesting to consider that such uses have been found. Perhaps God is looking for mankind to discover the proper uses of this plant. As Proverbs:25:2 states, "It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, but the glory of kings is to search out a matter."

Please be informed and be blessed accordingly.

Max Shimba

Wataalam wanasema tobacco kama tobacco haina madhana ila kuna NTRM(Non tobacco related Material) kama nyuzi, nylon na uchafu mwingne ambao uambatana na tobacco ndo uleta madhana. Mfano utakiwi kuvuta mpaka ufikie kishungi, au utakiw weka moshi ndan mda mref yan ni kuvuta puliza hapohapo.

Kila kilichoumbwa na Mungu kimeumbwa kwa makusudi yake. Mungu alipoumba hata wanyama kama Simba, Chui, Nguruwe hakuwaumba ili wawe kitoeo cha Binadamu, vivyo hivyo kwa aina mbalimbali za mimea kama bangi, cocain n.k. Ila binadamu kwa sababu wanataka kumkosoa Mungu ndio maana watu wanageuza matumizi yasiyohalishwa kuwa halali, lakini hiyo ni machukizo mbele za Mungu. God called it "Abominations".

1 Wakorintho 10:23 "Vitu vyote ni halali; bali si vitu vyote vifaavyo. Vitu vyote ni halali; bali si vitu vyote vijengavyo."

Wataalam wanasema tobacco kama tobacco haina madhana ila kuna NTRM(Non tobacco related Material) kama nyuzi, nylon na uchafu mwingne ambao uambatana na tobacco ndo uleta madhana. Mfano utakiwi kuvuta mpaka ufikie kishungi, au utakiw weka moshi ndan mda mref yan ni kuvuta puliza hapohapo.

Mkuu, tupe undani kidogo wa " tobacco kama tobacco"?

Kila kilichopo kiliumbwa kwa makusudi, hata mti wa mema na mabaya uliwekwa kwa makusudi, ni wajibu wetu kutumia utashi tuliopewa na Mungu kutambua kwa kuwa kiumbe pekee anayeishi mwenye akili za ajabu ni Mwanadamu!

Kila kilichoumbwa na Mungu kimeumbwa kwa makusudi yake. Mungu alipomba hata wanyama kama Simba, Chui, Nguruwe hakuwaumba ili wawe kitoeo cha Binadamu, vivyo hivyo kwa aina mbalimbali za mimea kama bangi, cocain n.k. Ila binadamu kwa sababu wanataka kumkosoa Mungu ndio maana watu wanageuza matumizi yasiyohalishwa kuwa halali, lakini hiyo ni machukizo mbele za Mungu. God called it "Abominations".

​Thanks for your constructive reply. Be blessed.

For man to use it, how I don't know! or what ever it pleases man

Kila kilichopo kiliumbwa kwa makusudi, hata mti wa mema na mabaya uliwekwa kwa makusudi, ni wajibu wetu kutumia utashi tuliopewa na Mungu kutambua kwa kuwa kiumbe pekee anayeishi mwenye akili za ajabu ni Mwanadamu!

I really love your reply. So, it is our decision to chose good or evil!!
One thing I would like to hear from you, is there any good use of tobacco?

I really love your reply. So, it is our decision to chose good or evil!!
One thing I would like to hear from you, is there any good use of tobacco?

Good Use of Tobacco

1. Put a cigarette in a quart of water and let it stand overnight. The nicotine will release a poison into the water that you can use to spray and kill insects with.
  2. Prepare a mixture of one half cup of powdered garlic with one cup of compost. Add one cup of tobacco (a good use of cigarette butts) or use organic tobacco. Blend this mixture into the soil around the base of your aphid infested plants.
  3. Use a mixture of tobacco dust and pyrethrum powder to make a solution to spray on an infestation of obliquebanded leafroller. This critter is a greenish larvae that rolls and ties the leaves of many vegetable plants, flowering plants, shrubs and fruit trees to make their home.
  4. Scatter tobacco dust around the base of a peach tree to discourage peach tree borers.
  5. If you have symphylan bugs in your garden, commonly called the garden centipede, drench the soil with a mixture of water, garlic and tobacco. This little critter is a voracious eater of young plants so you do not want them in your garden.
  6. If you have a problem with moles or gophers, shred a package of cigarettes (the non filtered variety). and drop the shredded pieces down their holes.
  7. Drop a package of chewing tobacco into a gallon of boiling water. Take off the heat, and let it cool down. After it has cooled, strain the solution. Pour a cup of the solution and a half cup of lemon scented liquid soap into a sprayer. Spray the solution around your yard and outside of your house to get rid of spiders.

Help me to quit the stuff..! Am addicted, a bunch of 30 pieces of cigarettes a day.! Help pliiz

I will put you in prayers. I believe and I am sure that Jesus is able and will deliver you out of narcotic addiction.

Be blessed.

Good Use of Tobacco
  1. Put a cigarette in a quart of water and let it stand overnight. The nicotine will release a poison into the water that you can use to spray and kill insects with.
  2. Prepare a mixture of one half cup of powdered garlic with one cup of compost. Add one cup of tobacco (a good use of cigarette butts) or use organic tobacco. Blend this mixture into the soil around the base of your aphid infested plants.
  3. Use a mixture of tobacco dust and pyrethrum powder to make a solution to spray on an infestation of obliquebanded leafroller. This critter is a greenish larvae that rolls and ties the leaves of many vegetable plants, flowering plants, shrubs and fruit trees to make their home.
  4. Scatter tobacco dust around the base of a peach tree to discourage peach tree borers.
  5. If you have symphylan bugs in your garden, commonly called the garden centipede, drench the soil with a mixture of water, garlic and tobacco. This little critter is a voracious eater of young plants so you do not want them in your garden.
  6. If you have a problem with moles or gophers, shred a package of cigarettes (the non filtered variety). and drop the shredded pieces down their holes.
  7. Drop a package of chewing tobacco into a gallon of boiling water. Take off the heat, and let it cool down. After it has cooled, strain the solution. Pour a cup of the solution and a half cup of lemon scented liquid soap into a sprayer. Spray the solution around your yard and outside of your house to get rid of spiders.

Bravo ....