Where are you my lovely husband I need you now

Where are you my lovely husband I need you now

Kila la kheri, cha msingi umaanishe hayo maneno, husband materials wapo humu jf.
 
Nakuhitaji sasa mume wangu mpenzi tuanze safari ya maisha pamoja... nimechoka living without you I want to hug you all night long am tired of hugging my pillow every night [emoji24] [emoji24]

Jitokeze sasa husband this loneliness is killing me softly...[emoji17] [emoji17] [emoji17]

it's not that am not getting approached hell no future hubby.. wananitongoza sana lakini sijaridhika hata na mmoja... nakusubiri wewe my super handsome..

you know what...Am keeping myself clean for you hubby... sitaki kuchafua k**** yako nimeitunza vizuri kwajil yako and I made a promise to God I will wait for my super handsome (hubby) for me to spread my legs again.. (it has been seven months now)

Dear hubby can't wait to cook for you... cant wait to kiss your lips... cant wait to get pregnant for you, can't wait to breastfeed your son...can't wait to meet your parents, sisters and brothers

Lastly dear hubby I do believe in life after death..that you either go to hell or paradise after death.. do you know what hubby??? Am a Christian & I will live my life praying for you ili uishe maisha ambayo yanampendeza Mungu ili ukifa roho yako ikapumzike kwa Mungu Baba kule paradiso where we shall meet again.

Ni hayo tu kwa leo hubby wangu to be.

Love my super handsome (husband)[emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8]

*I believe my husband is here in JF one day I shall come with a testimony*


TALL, DARK, HANDSOME
Kwa mpangilio huu siwezi kuacha fursa, nitumie PM
 
Nakuhitaji sasa mume wangu mpenzi tuanze safari ya maisha pamoja... nimechoka living without you I want to hug you all night long am tired of hugging my pillow every night [emoji24] [emoji24]

Jitokeze sasa husband this loneliness is killing me softly...[emoji17] [emoji17] [emoji17]

it's not that am not getting approached hell no future hubby.. wananitongoza sana lakini sijaridhika hata na mmoja... nakusubiri wewe my super handsome..

you know what...Am keeping myself clean for you hubby... sitaki kuchafua k**** yako nimeitunza vizuri kwajil yako and I made a promise to God I will wait for my super handsome (hubby) for me to spread my legs again.. (it has been seven months now)

Dear hubby can't wait to cook for you... cant wait to kiss your lips... cant wait to get pregnant for you, can't wait to breastfeed your son...can't wait to meet your parents, sisters and brothers

Lastly dear hubby I do believe in life after death..that you either go to hell or paradise after death.. do you know what hubby??? Am a Christian & I will live my life praying for you ili uishe maisha ambayo yanampendeza Mungu ili ukifa roho yako ikapumzike kwa Mungu Baba kule paradiso where we shall meet again.

Ni hayo tu kwa leo hubby wangu to be.

Love my super handsome (husband)[emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8]

*I believe my husband is here in JF one day I shall come with a testimony*


TALL, DARK, HANDSOME
Am here my dear wife to be

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
 
Back
Top Bottom