When god orders even the devil 👿 obeys

2 of Amerikaz most wanted

JF-Expert Member
Jan 13, 2023
“A very poor woman called a radio station asking for help from God. A non-believer who was also listening to this radio program decided to make fun of the woman.

He got the woman's address from the radio station and told his secretary to carry a large amount of foodstuff to the woman. However, he gave the following instruction, "When the woman asks who sent the food, tell her that it's from the devil.''

When the secretary arrived at the woman's house, the woman was happy and grateful for the help received.

She started putting the food packets inside her small house. The secretary then asked her, ''Don't you want to know who sent the food?''

The woman replied, ''No, I don't care because when GOD orders, even the DEVIL obeys!

main-qimg-8488bb83a5633d329e69030b4d37374e-lq

Una kuta mtu anaumwa watu wanasali sana na kukemea pepo la mauti kutoka kwa shetani, linalotaka kutoa maisha ya ndugu yao .

Ikitokea kapona unatasikia Mungu anaweza shetani ameshindwa.

Na ikitokea yule ndugu kafa ,utasikia Mungu kampenda zaidi na kazi ya Mungu haina makosa , kaitwa nyumbani, nyumbani kwetu sio apa.

Imani ni mchezo wa kujidanganya mwnyewe pale unaposhindwa kuchanganua hali fulani inayokinzana na imani yako.

Una kuta mtu anaumwa watu wanasali sana na kukemea pepo la mauti kutoka kwa shetani, linalotaka kutoa maisha ya ndugu yao .

Ikitokea kapona unatasikia Mungu anaweza shetani ameshindwa.

Na ikitokea yule ndugu kafa ,utasikia Mungu kampenda zaidi na kazi ya Mungu haina makosa , kaitwa nyumbani, nyumbani kwetu sio apa.

Imani ni mchezo wa kujidanganya mwnyewe pale unaposhindwa kuchanganua hali fulani inayokinzana na imani yako.
But remember, "when God orders, even the devil obeys"

That's just false hope

When will he order? Countless people are dying in wars and famine, There's a large wealth gap in the world right now...

So tell me, when will he order?

And don't give me that 'grand plan' bullsh*t, we all know its either heaven or hell in the end, nothing happens after that

concept of the devil obeying God's orders is not a direct found in the Bible. However, there are verses that suggest the devil's rebellion against God.

Back
Top Bottom