What to do with one principal pass | JamiiForums | The Home of Great Thinkers

Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

What to do with one principal pass

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Elimu (Education Forum)' started by Prime Dynamics, Mar 11, 2011.

  1. P

    Prime Dynamics JF-Expert Member

    Mar 11, 2011
    Joined: Dec 30, 2010
    Messages: 524
    Likes Received: 17
    Trophy Points: 35
    You can apply for a diploma if that one principal pass is in sciences. For science-based diploma courses requires students to have at least one principal pass and two subsidiaries. However, if you studied arts subjects, you only have to begin with a certificate and upgrade later. This is because admission for arts-based diplomas requires at least two principal passes. Alternatively, you could apply for a degree or diploma programme through the mature age entry scheme.