What is he?

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
This guy Palamagamba Kabudi.

What is he? An academic? A diplomat? Both? Neither? Something else?

You make the call.

What I can say is, I never thought he was going to make a good Tanzania’s Foreign Affairs Minister at the time when he was appointed. I still think I was right in thinking that way and yesterday’s ‘performance’ in Kenya is proof of that.

He spoke at the unveiling of the building bridges initiative report as an invited guest representing the President of Tanzania.

To say I cringed from start to finish during his speech would be an understatement.

To say the least, it was embarrassing to watch and listen to him give his long ass spiel sermonizing Kenyans about tribalism. It was very inappropriate and very unfortunate.

I wouldn’t like it if some Kenyan official came to Tanzania and started lecturing us on our affairs. Likewise, I don’t like it when one of ours does it to others.

To this day I still wonder what qualities President Magufuli looks at or looked at in his various appointments.

Kabudi is more style than substance.

Like others in the Magufuli government, the guy rarely makes sense. Sometimes he talks as if he is lecturing a class. His speech is full of bafflegab.

Why President Magufuli decided to transpose Dr. Mahiga, a career diplomat, and this Kabudi guy, is a head scratcher! I wonder if there were some behind the scenes blandishments on Kabudi’s part that saw him ‘rewarded’ with the position. Otherwise, it just doesn’t make sense.

I know there are those who are so impressed by his pompous grandiloquence. Well, that don’t impress me much. I look for substance and thus far, haven’t seen nor heard any.

It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Magufuli is also impressed by it. I mean, the guy is a professor of law with a penchant for using big words, what else can you ask for? He looks the part, talks the part, he must be the guy [in Magufuli’s head, of course].

But then again maybe I shouldn’t be all that bothered.

It was John Magufuli, then Minister for Public Works, I believe, who went to Kenya in 2013, I think, and took part in an ODM campaign rally supporting Raila Odinga in the Kenyan election.

So go figure.

Tatizo CCM wanachaguana kwa kuangalia chama na sio maslahi ya nchi, 😀😀😀😃

Mimi Wa Ngulyati huku Simiyu nilieishia la 7B umeniacha Bariadi kabisa yaani sijaelewa hii lugha uloandika, tafadhali msaada Wa tafsiri japo kidogo nipate ujumbe.
Wabheja sana!

Mimi Wa Ngulyati huku Simiyu nilieishia la 7B umeniacha Bariadi kabisa yaani sijaelewa hii lugha uloandika, tafadhali msaada Wa tafsiri japo kidogo nipate ujumbe.
Wabheja sana!

Kuishia la 7B si hoja.

Mie mwenyewe nimeishia fom foo tu.

Tena fom foo yenyewe ya mbinde.

Binafsi nikisikiliza hiyo speech aliyoitoa Kenya naishia kuona aibu na kuishia kuacha kumsikiliza..

Ameongea kana kwamba yuko darasani anawafundisha wanafunzi wake wa mwaka wa kwanza, jamaa yuko too theoretically na inaonekana exposure yake ni zero..ukimsikiliza unaona kabisa yuko off-topic na alikuwa akichanganya changanya mambo..

Binafsi nikisikiliza hiyo speech aliyoitoa Kenya naishia kuona aibu na kuishia kuacha kumsikiliza..

Ameongea kana kwamba yuko darasani anawafundisha wanafunzi wake wa mwaka wa kwanza, jamaa yuko too theoretically na inaonekana exposure yake ni zero..ukimsikiliza unaona kabisa yuko off-topic na alikuwa akichanganya changanya mambo..

Mimi niliiangalia yote nikiwa peke yangu lakini aibu nikawa naona mimi!

What do you expect from PK speeches other than a lecture. He has been a lecturer for almost half of his career..

Kabudi is an impostor who believes has ability to deceive even those who know Tanzania in and out.

He is neither a true politician nor an intellectural. He is a mere pseudo professor lacking professorial qualities. The qualities embraced by truth, authenticity, correctness. credibility, honesty, trustability, trustiness, trustworthiness, truthfulness, veracity, dependability and reliability.

In this era under this regime, what Tanzania can offer Kenya in democracy practising and human rights nurturing?

Kabudi rather than being contrite, his speech proved his inner character traits. He tried to paint the Tanzania dirty records of human rights by pinpointing Kenyans old social potholes.

Huna lolote mleta mada ukabila umekujaa. Unaweza kufananisha aliyoongea Palamagamba na Magufuli alivyotoa speech Zimbabwe na Kiingereza chake cha ze utamu.

Wabheja sana!

Avriel,
Mwama ngulyati la 7B umenihaja hoi…!
Yaani unasema hujaokota chochote kwenye umombo lakni hapohapo unatumia jina la kimombo, "Avriel"!
Anachozungumzia Nyani Ngabu ni vihoja na viroja anavofanya huyu Pro~fedheha Palamaganda Ka~bundi kama Waziri wa mambo ya Nje. Pamoja na uprofesa wake anaonekana kupwaya sana kwene nafasi hii nyeti.Ka~bundi anakosa kitu kwa kimombo tunaita "CREDIBILITY".
Ukimsikiliza anavoongea mbele ya hadhira ni kama vile mwalimu wa msingi akiongea na watoto darasa la 1B au la 7B! Jamaa anakosa kabisa sifa za Uwaziri hasa mambo ya nje!Msikilize hapa:

Kuishia la 7B si hoja.

Mie mwenyewe nimeishia fom foo tu.

Tena fom foo yenyewe ya mbinde.

Mwenyewe nimeishia form four na kuibuka na division four ya point 30.Naongea Kiinglishi PHD asipokaa chini basi jasiri.Nimekuwa pia na route za nje nyingi halafu najikubali Ghana,Nigeria,Korea,USA,Belgium South Africa na zambia Nyumbani kabsaaaaaa

Nyani Ngabu, what's your stand on the current Tanzanian government and its officials.

He is fake,he is a liar,he is a very bad seed. Yaani binafsi alichobakiza cha kumwamini ni salamu tu.The worst thing is we are forced to live the lies, the #1 lies most.Sometimes he does a mistake by himself, sometimes he is misled by guys as such and yet comes to the mass and tells lies.He beleaves in his own ways..... own world..... own insticts which do not exist and he knows that,yet all of them and all of us know that too lakini bado tuko na hewala baba tafadhali beat us some more. We, them and himself knows he play-open the pandora yet sote as if tuna bumbuwazi,nobody says a shit!!!! That in 2013 he went do what he did in Kenya, he was not rebuked for such a misbehavior then how can we expect less from all this!!!! Praise and worship.

Shukrani ndugu mzalendo215.
Majina tunajipea tu wakati mwingine hatujui hata maana yake ni kupenda sound zake tu.

Kabudi ni aibu ya taifa, niliangalia kidogo nikaachana nae maana nilikua naona aibu kusikiliza anachokiongea, anahutubia utafikiri anahutubia wanafunzi wakiwa darasani.

Wananchi Wa YouTube wanampongeza sana le profeseri lakini wananchi Wa Jf wanamuona hajaongea vizuri kwa nafasi alopewa.

# critical thinking...

Back
Top Bottom