MALCOM LUMUMBA
JF-Expert Member
- Jul 26, 2012
- 21,765
- 71,801
Many places i know,I feel like dancing. ... The last dance....
By the way I lost the line....
How will I come....
Sexy thing you...
View attachment 689990
Know the place....?
Many places i know,
Look like that you know!
Many places i went,
Have beaches with Barricades......
You see now you sexy thing....
You sexy thing,Did you know that I missed you?
I know you know many places and many things...
Sexy thing 2018...
Even tried to stalk you......
Malcom, The Kasie Stalker....
Hahah that's the person you send to search for me?
Can I love you. ...?
ML.....Kasie stalker....
I'll pinch you.
Hahahahaha
Yes you can,
Just promise not to pinch him too hard...
You sexy thing......
Am just smiling. .....
You kill it all....damn you I missed you much much more...
Hugs and kisses....
ni Euro Truck Simulatoreurotruck simulator
What a doll, what a doll!
Such tenderness sparks my soul you know ??
Kasie's Stalker have just gone berserk ,
Will now stalk Kasie 24/7.... For more hugs and kisses.....
You left me to ruins,ML..... am back am in....
Lo...
You left me to ruins,
You left me Kasie...
Malcom Missed you.....
zuri knoma hili...sjaona game la pool ambalo liko vzuri zaidi ya hili la Miniclip8ball pool
ML.... am right in front your door
Please open the door for me I can't get it its locked...
I didn't left you ML.... I love you and I missed you so badly.....
Please hold me.....
Hugs and kisses.
Really, i do Believe in Miracles!
From the Stalker to the Lover.
Love you too baby.....
I belive in miracles, I believe in love too...
The doors are still locked.... can't get in.
I'll keep on knocking till you open the door.
Can I get in baby...!??
I'm coming right away baby,
Just lighting up the final candle at the table,...
Then will open the door and give you a big kiss.