What a waste. . .

ni muhimu kuwa makini
kuna watu you can't survive them......
wanaacha some pain for the rest of your life
tazama Whitney Huoston
if only she didnt marry Bobby........
I agree Boss na kwakweli Bobby had touched Whitney Houston's hot buttons...she couldn't move, she couldn't say, she couldn't be herself but Bobby's

Kuna a time ya luxury ya applying what i have said (following your heart and taking risks) na a time when you just have to go blind. Ndio maana inatakiwa kua makini saana kabla ya kuoa na kuolewa, for marriage as we know is for keeps... Kitendo cha ku apply what I have said ukiwa married.... that is selfishness (hio iko more applicable kwa walo single); for kama umeoa/olewa, then sasa inakua selfishess... Mwenza wako akitoka kwa ajili ya kutereza ama tamaa..... you are safe, atarudi salama ndani ya nyumba. Mwenza wako akitokea kumpenda mtu mwingine nje ya ndoa (na sometimes huwezi mlaumu ukute hajawahi kua na hizo feelings) then you are in trouble.... either wampoteza... ama akirudi atarudi kama fuvu! maana itakua kisha gundua there is beyond what s/he likes.... na that is "Love" hivo lazima aishi kwa kujisukuma humo ndani hata akiamua kustick hapo...

I have a saying... it is ok to fall in love over and over when you are young and single... It is selfishness to fall in love over and over whtn you are an adult especially if committed in a relationship... BUT how I wish it was that simple... roho aizeki Ndahani....

Ndio hapo sasa! But no good idea to get involved in relationship when you are commited already. Ni kutesana tu na kutesa watoto kama wapo. Naogopa hata ku imagine.

Sasa hivyo ndivyo ilivyo. . .Watu wengie WANEPENDA KUHISI na WANAOGOPA KUJUA!!

I guess labda kwasababu kwenye kuhisi unaweza ukachagua kile kinachokupendeza tu wakati kwenye kujua unajua kitu kilivyo hata kama sivyo upendavyo.
Mf. "Atakua anaogopa kuniambia kwasababu ananiheshimu sana" wakati ukweli unaweza kua ni kwamba huyo mtu mwingine hana hisia za mapenzi kumuelekea huyo anaehisi.

Ila si busara kupenda blindly...extremely dangerous and could be avoided!

Kuepuka regrets later,better talk....mwambie(a guy to a girl),all your feelings about her...na kuwa na uwezo wa kujenga hoja vizuri kwamba at least mmefahamiana kwa muda na ni added advantage katika kubuild a profound relationship..

Same applied to ladies... Ila... Wao wana,techniques zao za kuconvey message ya aina hiyo...

Leo umenikumbusha nilivyokuwa ofisi fulani miaka ya nyuma kidogo,kuna a certain lady tulikuwa marafiki wa kawaida but kwa muda mrefu each one of us was feeling that ''more than a friend thing'' toward another.She seemed out of my league b'se she was kinda classy and way too gorgeous.But one day i gathered myself and told her what i've felt for her for a long time.By the time narudi home nikakuta alinitumia e-mail (michoro,picha na maneno machache) mapema akiniambia yaliyo moyoni mwake.From that day onwards to me there is no such thing as impossible love.

Happy Valentine to all who are not playful and naive when it comes to matters of the heart.

If u never made mistakes, then u have never accomplished, nor tried anything. Life is about a lot of risks. One thing, trust ur guts (only when u ar sober with a clear mind), it knows better. Set ur own std, go for them and let happyness find u. So, even if u don't find true love, it isn't a waste, u would have gotten experience!

We are going green baby! Go green, go greet, recycle and recycle sweetly... Lol
Sorry, on certain things I can't compromise.
Alafu sometimes it is too late to recycle... msemo mngine unasema:
Opportunities are never lost; someone will take the one you miss.

Sasa kama he did not use the opportunity when he had it, mi naona kama he is not worth it tayari, and there is no second chance for people who don't dare fighting for what they want. lol
mnhhh, to me i think everything in life has a time factor, he/she may be an a$$ yesterday but an angle today, it all depends on how well and analyse things

What a big waste! Ni bora ukataliwe angalau unajifariji umejaribu... Tena sana sana kwa sisi wanawake sometimes we feel the same way ila tuna subiri u men to make a first move... Sasa kama na wewe ndio ngoja ngoja utageuka zoba hivi hivi unajiona...

Boss, Whitney started drugs before meeting bobby! And she was killed by prescription drugs more than crack etc...

bobby made it worse... Bottom line is... "sometimes its worth not pursuing true love if after all u are not meant to be"..

Back
Top Bottom