Watoto wanapotea kwa kukosa maarifa..

ngoshwe

JF-Expert Member
Mar 31, 2009
269548_229971257024279_100000342203941_776004_7942339_n.jpg

298236_10150362426392593_616207592_7987433_970642583_n.jpg

267430_10150266750217593_616207592_7276935_780561_n.jpg

249994_10150216355682593_616207592_6898774_6353671_n.jpg

sijui ni elimu au maisha yakutegemea umaarufu? wapi wazazi wa hawa watoto wetu wanapotea kwa kukosa maarifa maskini?

Haya ndio anaweza kuandika Mwanamke ambae kesho unatarajia awe mama wa watoto nyumbani:

Wema Abraham Sepetu

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=616207592&sk=wall

I am grateful for everything nd I am thankful to Allah... he has showed me da right path...

Hanif Sengu
USIMTAJE ALLAH KWA UPUUZI UNAOFANYA,..utaalaanika bure,...mtaje wakati unafanya mema
12 December at 15:33

Wema Abraham Sepetu
Wewe uloniita mpuuzi, mpuuzi mwenyewe kima wee... Nimefanya upuuzi gani mie... Uwe unaangalie mambo unayosema before hujaanza kuongea.. Mijitu mingine mifala kweli.. Unaambiwa taja jina la allah kwa siku mara kumi na moja kima wewe... Ebu nipishe mie... Usiniharibie siku yangu mie
12 December at 16:07 · 7

okate Mwegelo ampeleka Wema Sepetu Kortini

December 15, 2011
By Damas Venance

jk-2.jpg
NI vurugu mechi kati ya Miss Tanzania 2006, Wema Sepetu (pichani) na namba mbili wake, Jokate Mwegelo, mtifuano ni mzito lakini habari mpya ni kwamba sakata hilo linahamia kwenye mkondo wa kisheria.
Wema anamtuhumu Jokate kutoka kimapenzi na aliyekuwa mchumba wake, Naseeb Abdul ‘Diamond', kitu ambacho kimesababisha wamwagane.
Kwa mujibu wa rafiki wa Jokate, Wema atasimamishwa kortini siku chache zijazo kujibu tuhuma za kumchafua mrembo huyo.
Rafiki huyo aliyeomba hifadhi ya jina lake gazeti alisema, Jokate yupo kwenye mazungumzo na mawakili watatu wazito nchini ambao ndiyo watakaosimamia kesi hiyo.
"Jokate ameumizwa sana na tuhuma za Wema, anasingiziwa bila hatia. Ameona hakuna sehemu ambayo anaweza kupata haki yake zaidi ya mahakamani.
"Anajadiliana na mawakili wake jinsi ya kumfungulia civil case (kesi ya madai)," alisema rafiki huyo wa Jokate kisha akaongeza:
"Mwanzoni Jokate alitaka ampuuze Wema, azungumze mpaka yaishe lakini mashambulizi ya Wema ni makali na yanamchafua. Jokate siyo aina ya wanawake mastaa wanaoweza kuvumilia skendo za vyombo vya habari.
"Yule Jokate ni staa mwenye malengo ndiyo maana hataki kuona heshima yake inavunjwa kwa mtindo huu. Na kwa hali ilivyo, sidhani kama Wema anaweza kupona, wale mawakili ni hatari sana.
"T
wema2.jpg
unajua Wema amezoea kesi lakini hii ya sasa ni nzito. Jokate anataka jamii imuone hana hatia kwa kumfundisha adabu Wema kutokana na maneno yake anayomchafua."
Rafiki huyo wa Jokate alisema kuwa ‘shosti' wake amewatuliza wazazi wake na ndugu wengine katika familia yake kwamba skendo ya kutoka na Diamond siyo ya kweli, hivyo amepewa shinikizo la kumshughulikia Wema.
"Hili jambo siyo mchezo hata kidogo. Wema ana kesi nzito kwa sababu hana uthibitisho wa tuhuma anazotoa kuhusu Jokate kutembea na Diamond. Anazungumza tu bila mpangilio.
"Ingewezekana Jokate kuzungumza na waandishi wa habari kuhusu kesi yake lakini hataki kabisa kufanya hivyo. Wema anazungumza na vyombo vya habari, sasa anaona na yeye akizungumza na vyombo vya habari itakuwa kuzidi kukuza mjadala na kumpa kichwa Wema.
"Kwa jinsi mambo yanavyokwenda, bila shaka ndani ya kipindi kifupi kesi itakuwa imeshasajiliwa mahakamani na Wema ataitwa kwa ajili ya kusimamishwa kizimbani kujibu tuhuma za kumchafua Jokate," alisema.
KILICHOMUUDHI ZAIDI JOKATE
Rafiki huyo alisema kuwa kitu ambacho kilimuudhi zaidi Jokate ni matamshi ya Wema ‘aliyomshuti' kupitia kwenye redio moja nchini Jumatatu iliyopita.
Inaelezwa kuwa Wema alimponda Jokate kuwa ni ‘mdada' anayejifanya mlokole, anajiheshimu na muimba kwaya, kumbe anachukua wapenzi wa watu.
NENO LA WEMA
Wema akizungumza na paparazi wetu, alisema kuwa ameondoka kwa Diamond baada ya kujiridhisha kwa ushahidi wa kina kwamba anatoka na Jokate.
Mrembo huyo huyo alisema, anaumia kwa sababu aliamua kutulia na Diamond kwa mapenzi yote na uaminifu, kumbe mwenzake hakuwa na utulivu.
"Unajua watu wengi wanajua mimi situlii na mwanaume mmoja kitu ambacho nakipinga kabisa, kwa maana kuna wakati navumilia ninayofanyiwa na wanaume lakini inashindikana, ushahidi ninao kwamba Diamond ametembea na Jokate," alisema Wema.
JOKATE
Kwa upande wake, alipozungumza na gazeti hili alisema kuwa hajawahi kuwa na uhusiano na Diamond kisha akaongeza:
"Sipendi matatizo na watu. Labda ameamua safari hii apambe vyombo vya habari na mimi. Diamond nilikuwa naye kikazi, mimi nimecheza video ya wimbo wake mpya unaoitwa Mawazo. Kama kuna maeneo tulikuwa pamoja ni kwa sababu za kikazi."
Kuhusu kwenda mahakamani, Jokate alikataa kuzungumza chochote, kitu ambacho kilishabihiana na maneno ya rafiki yake kwamba mrembo huyo hapendi kuzungumza mambo hayo kwenye vyombo vya habari.
Tags: Diamond, Jokate, Kortini, Wema Sepetu

One Response to Jokate Mwegelo ampeleka Wema Sepetu Kortini

Sijuia kama walikosea:

Tanzania: Jokate Mwegelo - Discipline Helps Shape My Choices

Gasirigwa Sengiyumva
19 August 2010

Share:​

Dar Es Salaam - Described by friends and fans as one of the most disciplined, socially conscious, sexiest and intelligent beauty queens, Jokate Katerina Mwegelo says her environment, family and life experiences have been responsible for that.
She is charming, focused and well informed. Those who have had the opportunity to interact with her could testify on that. Even when I posed the question to some women in the streets where I stay, all they could offer are positive attributes.

"Unlike others she is scandal free and I really would like my daughter to be like her", says Ubungo resident, Mama Wawili.
"I was born in a hardworking, spiritual family that holds a high belief in self development. My mum's biggest treasure stored for us has been 'knowledge' through books, a good education to shape our thinking and attitudes," tells Ms Mwegelo, 2006 Miss Tanzania, 1st runner up.
She says since her tender age, she loved to pray in public, read in public, excel and expose herself in whatever she does. She has never been afraid to put herself out there.
"I remember my mum, she wouldn't take me to the best vacation spots rather she would buy me mind games, packages for young writers and newspaper reporters. She believed in moulding my mind and attitude.
Perhaps this has been the foundation of who she is today, because she says, "Since then I have always believed myself to be the best that's why I am confident like that and I am socially conscious of the needs of my society always striving to make them better, an inspiration also drawn from my late grandmother."
"A lot of people get a different perception when they see me. I come from relatively humble beginnings, a middle class family to be precise and I've always worked hard to achieve what I have achieved this far both materially and spiritually... But I always thank my parents who have supported me and instilled in me the discipline that has shaped my choices, decisions and actions in life."
To her, age is definitely just a number. She tells that four years ago she wanted to start a program for girl school drop outs, a fashion school to mention but a few but opted to go for further studies. "I wanted to equip myself better while I see how other things fall in place. I believe it is all still possible".
Most people rarely knew about her until the beauty pageant in 2006, in which she came second though many expected her to win. Not only people grew fond of her since then but also camera's loved to the extent of being branded Miss Photogenic, the title that landed her a job with Redds Premium lager as its ambassador.
But how does she talk of her life before and after the beauty pageant? "More visibility, I was naive in the beginning became more bold in the making of Miss Tanzania and more knowledgeable after the pageant," she answers.

"It's all amazing, I entered the contest somewhat young and I'm still young. There was a time I felt like I wasn't doing enough for myself and my society; that feeling ate me up. Those I confided in thought I was mad as they said I'm still young, got a life time of opportunities ahead of me but they didn't understand me."
According to her, the pageant has shown people many facets of her life-one of them; 'Jokate the entertainer'. She did a lot of live shows for corporate companies. In the process she has met a number of people in the industry, both local and international.
"I was driven by the fact that I have the chance, I'd grab it and learn in the process it wasn't as simple as said but I always managed and got come back calls which to me, is a blessing".
"I would say I have laid down a solid foundation for the conglomerate I pray and hope to build. It all begins with passion and confidence to better yourself and society by setting a positive example. I was sad I didn't win the title I strongly believed I had and still got what it takes to properly represent my country in almost anything. 'Beauty and beyond' I'm eloquent, knowledgeable, I love to learn more and wish for the best image for my country".
What would she say about 'beauty queens' and 'immorality'? "Depends on ones upbringing and economic situation but again the media is really hard on females because of the stereotyping that's in place," she says.
"Women are not allowed to make mistakes; once they slip they are given morally degrading tags... I mean we enter these competitions young, I'm not trying to justify the attitudes and actions of some but I'm just saying let's not be too negative rather let's try to reach out and show support...support is really needed and understanding of situations".
There are many beauty queens who have shined but faded in a short while. Like few others, Ms Mwegelo has managed to stay on the limelight and keep a positive image. How was this possible?

"It's simple, I'm not perfect but I know what I want, how to get it and for what ends. I definitely know my value and I swiftly try to preserve my value. Above all I am very spiritual and religious, it gives me balance that helps me remain grounded and focused as u could easily be caught up in this maze of fame not knowing where to exit. Especially at a tender age, having access to all these material things can be so deceiving." Perhaps future beauty aspirants need to learn from this experience.
Recently, Ms Mwegelo completed her degree course in Political Science and I needed to know why she chose that line. Well, she has a plan; she wants to be a leader, and not just a leader but an informed one.
"I believe politics will give me the immediate base I need. It gives one the analysis tools needed to understand society more, its structures with such understanding of concepts outcome can easily manoeuvre and improve or negate the status quo with solid facts".
"At the end of the day I tell most people that politics shapes our societies, of effects and affects the distribution, redistribution of resources. Politics is powerful but only the right politics will bring about the right change that our societies desire and that we heavily need especially as developing countries to create that environment for other entities like businesses etc to flourish, educate and equip the people."
Ms Mwegelo believes everything is possible. She would join active politics if the opportunity presents itself. She says if she gets a strong conviction that she needs to take that route she definitely will but again, she tells, "it should be understood that change is brought about by the people themselves."
She believes in fulfilment of dreams. According to her, she has gone half way to realizing her dreams, "but I want to create that regional/global impact so I'm yet to realize that".
To her, life is abundant; it offers a lot and expects equally the same from anyone. She doesn't believe in limiting 'yourself if you live once'... "Eexplore your talents, challenge yourself and get crazy but consciously knowing what you desire for yourself at the end."
"Life presents itself to you; you don't decide to born, the kind of family you are born in but u can definitely create that life you desire. As Donald Trump (American businessman) says the harder I work the luckier I get. Create your own luck by embracing life".
Relevant Links

She takes her mother as her role model. She believes mothers sacrifice a lot for the well being of their families. "It is the same sacrifice and hard work that we need to make for our societies. It doesn't get more real than that in all honesty and from the little I know from my life experience."
In her parting words she says, "The world needs more women leaders. We have the compassion and work ethic that is needed to bring about development. We reason and put emotion a rare combination. Our aggressiveness is defined in our stillness to persevere as we look for solutions; we rarely go for the glory We are definitely made to be leaders it's time we took that leadership from our households to the public and let's see what happens...surely a better Tanzania for all."
She is a third born from a family of four. She was born in Washington DC in 1987 where one of her parents was working as a diplomatic envoy representing Tanzania to USA. She is a Matengo by tribe from the southern part of Tanzania and she acquired most of her education here in the country.

Back
Top Bottom