Wapi New Kigamboni City?

The project of dege eco village I think it should have to be handed over to the other estate developers I think nhc should take it over and resume it hio project sio ya kitoto yani iko best on pitch!
Guys what about the kibamboni new city I have heard much of it the new city will be born scheduled to be the blue diamond of Tanzania how far has the project progressed? nambieni maendeleo hapo.

Project fund is the problem now mkuu there is no money for resuming the project it will be resumed but not this moment they just started to find new investors for back up and covering some misunderstanding
Of course but I'm pretty sure the project will be resumed, the investor will be soon found but if there will be no investor to take on this project we will have to consort with the men of property within our country to resume the project I think Bakhresa deems fit he should then take it over.

You know what I have heard much of projects going on that side and the one that drives me mad is that one of Kigamboni new city it's such a big mega-project how far has it progressed catch me up on it if you're taking up residence that side.

Mimi ningependa hili suala mheshimiwa aingilie kati kwa sababu huu mradi ni mkubwa na umegharimu pesa ndefu mno yani premium amount maendeleo ya taifa ni sanjari na kuwepo kwa makazi bora ya wananchi na hili ndio lengo la mzee Magu hii project ikikamilika patakuwepo na faida kadhaa watu kupata makaz bora ya kuishi na serikali vile vile iapata kodi yake hapo kupitia property tax kodi inayotozwa kwenye mali kama vile nyuma, mashamba n.k

You know what I have heard much of projects going on that side and the one that drives me mad is that one of Kigamboni new city it's such a big mega-project how far has it progressed catch me up on it if you're taking up residence that side.
Ok let's wait and see time will tell

Kwahiyo ndugu mpaka uchunguzi lakin mbona kila kitu kimeshagundulika CAG sialishatoa ripoti yote yakabainika, this project would not have to shut down hao wakubwa just gotta do something they must come to term on how to resume the project hiyo project iko mahali pake! it hella premium asikuambie mtu!
nasikia premium yake ni hatari

Dooh!!, so even the thread has turned into a sleeping beast, no updates at all.

Jiwe alishamaliza kazi hatakile kilichoitwa Kigamboni Dev.Authority it is no longer!
Afrika inahitaji Taasisi na SI ...Wakujimwambafai....aliye buni mradi huu ni CCM NA ALIYEUA NI CCM!

Back
Top Bottom