Wapenzi wa Reality TV Shows: Share reality TV shows nzuri

Wapenzi wa Reality TV Shows: Share reality TV shows nzuri

I am at absolute zero right now.

Chilling any further is against the laws of physics and could cause a rupture in the Calabi-Yau manifold of spacetime in a singularity explosion that will result in a branching off of this universe into a baby universe.

You do not want that.
I don't wish for something like that,.

In other news gukesh losed again
 
I somehow agree with you that many reality shows are far from the so called real. Most are heavily scripted and staged to boost drama and keep us hooked.
It’s entertainment, but not always an honest reflection of real life.

But still I prefer them over movies.....
Wewe unapenda burudani ya kujidanganya uongo ni ukweli.

Mimi napenda burudani ya kujua ukweli kwamba uongo ni uongo.
 
Wewe unapenda burudani ya kujidanganya uongo ni ukweli.

Mimi napenda burudani ya kujua ukweli kwamba uongo ni uongo.
Haha
Kwa asilimia fulani Kuna u-reality [hasa reunion] though it is debatable.

Siwezi maliza movie nikishajua storyline basi nalala.
 
Hizi ni vipindi vinavyoonyesha jinsi watu waliowahi kupata pesa nyingi hasa za ghafla walivyopoteza utajiri wao na sasa wanajutia.

NILICHOMA - Kenya
I BLEW IT - South Africa


View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdo_CSd32VY

Hadi wakenya wanacho kumbe.
I blew it -SA wengi ni ajali za barabarani.

Nashangaa saana mtu anamaliza milioni 500 kwa pombe na wanawake.

One of my favorites....
 
Hadi wakenya wanacho kumbe.
I blew it -SA wengi ni ajali za barabarani.

Nashangaa saana mtu anamaliza milioni 500 kwa pombe na wanawake.

One of my favorites....
Wasauzi ndio maana wapo nyuma sana, wanawaza kuspend sana kuliko ku invest.

wana ile hali ya kupenda kuonekana wana pesa kwa kufanya vitu vinavyowapa attention

Ya Kenya niliona alikuwa afisa mauzo anaeuza sana, mwengine alikuwa rubani mdogo ila pombe na starehe zikawaharibia
 
Suala si muda.

I watch movies ningekuwa sina muda nisingeangalia movies.

Reality TV just bores me.

I think I feel that the notion that a scripted show is trying to front as reality TV insults my intelligence.

Afadhali movies najua kabisa this is fiction.

And mist reality show suck. They are just a cheaper time filler for the media to fill time without producing expensive good scripted TV shows.
Spot on.
 
Back
Top Bottom