- Oct 14, 2008
Here are 7 types of women every man should date:
1. Submitted to God If a woman is submitted to and passionate about living for God, she will be the same to you, assuming youre a man submitted to God. There is something special about a woman who truly serves God.
2. A Selfless Woman A selfless woman will understand the importance of working together, sharing, devotion, and commitment for the right reasons. Her motives will be to help make life a little better for you. She will understand that dying to self doesn't mean she does not love herself.
3. A Simple and Low Maintenance Woman A low maintenance woman tends to be focused on the truly important things in life. I've found them to be non-clingy, very rational, and supportive. She wont care about how much money you have or dont have. She will like you for who you are and is not looking for what you can do for her. She accepts you freely because she is comfortable in who she is. She is more about becoming a better woman than just appearing to be a good woman.
4. A Woman Who Can Truly Be Your Best Friend Friendship before love is always best before a serious relationship.
5. Emotionally Stable This type of woman understands God gave her emotions and instincts to give man balance. She understands emotions are never used as a decision making tool, because emotions can lead you outside of the will of God. The devil drives us off a cliff using emotions and God gently leads us with wisdom.
6. A Loyal and Patient Woman She is with you through the good and the bad. Shes there if youre rich; shes there if youre poor (if you have 2 cents, 2 dollars, or 2 million dollars makes no difference). She is right there cheering you on and helping you to be great. She will not be looking for other men, because all of her attention is with you. She will uplift, support and encourage you.
7. A Woman with Character This should go without saying, but I will add this (and this type should really be the first thing you consider for any woman). She must be of a woman of good character. Without character, it will be difficult to even build a strong friendship.
Character is what we do when other people are not looking, but God always knows what we are doing (e.g. A woman who will still entertain men, giving out her number to other men, etc is not serious about a courtship leading to marriage and it speaks to her character). How she will honor and respect the relationship as you grow together when you are not around speaks volumes about her character.