wakina dada naomba mnieleweshe

mzabzab

JF-Expert Member
Aug 18, 2011
hey ladies...
there is something that i fail to comprehend. most ladies claim to know that most guys just want sex but yet wen a guy is upfront abt wanting to have sex with u, you take offense to that claiming that you not that cheap. surprisingly though i have seen alot of ladies getting into relationships where the guys just pretend to be in a relationship with the gal just to sleep with her and after cheat and lie abt loving the gal. the question is WHY DNT LADIES FEEL CHEAP WHEN THIS HAPPENS? and ladies dont you think that bf/gf relationships are just a euphemism for friend with benefits..the benefits being companionship and sex?

lipo suala la "reassurance" that they are in a relationship and likely they are willing to extend the goodies to what they presume as the future hubbies only to learn later on after the greener pastures have been gluttonously grazed that they have been hit by a conman...................................kwa hiyo zipo tofauti kati ya one night stand................................where everyone knows it was just that......................and in a pretentious relationship..................where a gal is an innocent victim or/ and pretends to be so.............

Mzabzab.. it is evident you are still learning.... and your first post at JF/MMU says it all....

For the simple reason... wanaoelewa wanaelewa and a time will come for you too...

BTW Karibu MMU hapa ni full upendo... Enjoy (even if ni new ID...sorry i meant new member)

Naona hili swala limekukereketa sana hadi kuamua kujoin JF na kuifanya post yako ya kwanza!

hey ladies...
there is something that i fail to comprehend. most ladies claim to know that most guys just want sex but yet wen a guy is upfront abt wanting to have sex with u, you take offense to that claiming that you not that cheap. surprisingly though i have seen alot of ladies getting into relationships where the guys just pretend to be in a relationship with the gal just to sleep with her and after cheat and lie abt loving the gal. the question is WHY DNT LADIES FEEL CHEAP WHEN THIS HAPPENS? and ladies dont you think that bf/gf relationships are just a euphemism for friend with benefits..the benefits being companionship and sex?

mzabzab
Here is where you maybe going wrong..................I think the problem is you've failed to understand that there is a huge difference between a guy asking a woman out for just a romp on bed like a CHEAP SLUT and a guy having a relationship with a lady purely based on sex as in FRIENDS WITH BENEFIT type of arrangement. Though they both do not guarentee the possibility of a future hubby and/or relationship, the later does bring additional rewards like consistence, familiarity, friendship, and emotional support, which are mighty important to some of us, women. So if it's having a lady just for sex make sure you know which is which and who to ask which!!!!

lipo suala la "reassurance" that they are in a relationship and likely they are willing to extend the goodies to what they presume as the future hubbies only to learn later on after the greener pastures have been gluttonously grazed that they have been hit by a conman...................................kwa hiyo zipo tofauti kati ya one night stand................................where everyone knows it was just that......................and in a pretentious relationship..................where a gal is an innocent victim or/ and pretends to be so.............

Rutashubanyuma:
Not all ladies, are out to get a ring from u pple.......................................there are other things like companionship, friendship, having someone to count on that are as important. Unlike men sex for most women is not a matter of ejaculation or 5 min pleasure, it encompasses love, emotions and all that. Therefore unless im at a point where the passion, chemistry and/or my need has exceeded my logical thinking capability as in a "one nighter" , ofcourse I'll take offense to a guy asking me out for sex like a cheap *****, not because i want a ring and/or promise of forever but rather believe in companionship and all that gud stuff

<br />
<br />
nimeipenda hii

Thanks for the reply. few points have coe to my attention; tho you say that a frends with benefits arrangement does offer additional rewards like emotional support my understanding is that one reason for fwb is to avoid the emotions tho they do crop up be it on both parties or only one. secondly wen a man asks a gal for sex it need not mean that he views u as a slut perhaps far from it. now correct me if am wrong but a made to beliv from ur reply that ladies have no problem with relations not being long term nor there being love as long as companionship, frensdhip etc is there.