Wake kama hawa hivi bado wapo?

I made a wish for you today a wish straight from my heart. I didn't wish you riches, fame, or fortune to impart, But I did wish you the finer things whose worth has no measure, the type of things you'll value more than wealth or treasure.

I wished you endless hope, good health, and love, and all the wonderful things in life your heart is dreaming of.

I wished you lots of strength, during times of trial and stress, and inspiration to spark your soul and bring you happiness.

😘
Thanks dear

"Unamkera Wife, Unaenda Kazini Asubuhi, Unarudi Jioni Kakufuria Nguo ,Viatu Na Mambo Mengine Mengi Kayatimiza As Wife And Still Ukiomba "MZIGO"... Wa Kuni In The Middle Of The Night Anakupa Bila Hiyana .God Bless The Women."

C&P
Tupooo Ila tafuta helaaaaaa,penye pesa hapana maneno mingi,hata akijua umetoka kugegedana na mwanamke mwingine atakuuliza baby hujachubuka nikufunge pandeji😆😆

Tupooo Ila tafuta helaaaaaa,penye pesa hapana maneno mingi,hata akijua umetoka kugegedana na mwanamke mwingine atakuuliza baby hujachubuka nikufunge pandeji

Hujakutana na jeuri bado

Back
Top Bottom