Wahindi au Wazawa

rakeyescarl

JF-Expert Member
Dec 9, 2007
Kutokana na visingizio vifuatavyo watu/Bussinessmen wengi wameonelea ni bora kuagiza wahindi kutoka India kutokana na tofauti ya matatizo lukuki tuliyonayo ya kuzaliwa nayo ambayo hutufanya tusifike kazini au kumalizia kazi kwa muda muafaka wakati kwenye tender au contracts havikubaliwi, je kuna njia au ndio tukubali?
1)Kufiwa mara kwa mara(visingizio vya..)
2)Kuuguliwa kuanzia jirani,mama ,baba,dada,kaka,rafiki etc(visingizio vya..)
3)Kubadilika katika makubaliano ya kazi au mikataba na hatimaye kuacha kazi
4)Kuuza siri za kampuni au kazi anayoifanya
5)Kutokuwa na utii kazini na kiburi
6)Uaminifu mdogo
7)Kuchapa kazi
8)Maslahi makubwa wanayodai wazawa

Ukijumlisha yote hayo mna mengine wanasema hawawezi kuwa wananyimwa tender kwa sababu ya kuto deliver kisa ni uzawa,sasa waswahili wenye pesa kuanzia kwenye engineering,hospitals,hotels,office management etc wanaagiza wahindi au wakishindwa kabisa wanaanza na watani wa jadi, jiandaeni baada ya miaka 20 na sisi tutaanza kwenda nchi za jirani kuomba kazi.

Kutokana na visingizio vifuatavyo watu/Bussinessmen wengi wameonelea ni bora kuagiza wahindi kutoka India kutokana na tofauti ya matatizo lukuki tuliyonayo ya kuzaliwa nayo ambayo hutufanya tusifike kazini au kumalizia kazi kwa muda muafaka wakati kwenye tender au contracts havikubaliwi, je kuna njia au ndio tukubali?
6)Uaminifu mdogo
7)Kuchapa kazi

Ukijumlisha yote hayo mna mengine wanasema hawawezi kuwa wananyimwa tender kwa sababu ya kuto deliver kisa ni uzawa,sasa waswahili wenye pesa kuanzia kwenye engineering,hospitals,hotels,office management etc wanaagiza wahindi au wakishindwa kabisa wanaanza na watani wa jadi, jiandaeni baada ya miaka 20 na sisi tutaanza kwenda nchi za jirani kuomba kazi.

Naomba kuuliza, sasa matajiri wakiagiza wageni kuja fanya hizo kazi (ambazo wazawa wanaboronga), mshahara unakua uleule kama wa mdau au mgeni analipwa zaidi kidogo kwa kua ni expert?

Jamani hapa mtanisamehe! we really need to change our attitudes! wabongo hatupo serious na kazi zetu na tunapoteza maadili kila kukicha! :doh:

The problem is not Indians. The problem is the "wazawa" ourselves. Tatizo Wabongo visingizo kila siku na kutafuta mchawi. Mbona kuna "wazawa" wengi tu wame fanikiwa kimaisha pamoja na kuwepo hao wahindi? Ni sawa sawa na mwanafunzi aliye feli kusema wale walio faulu wana pendelewa na mwalimu kumbe wenzao ni wana soma tu kwa bidii.

Not to mention the very outdated and low quality education offered at most universities in this country!

You RaJ Patel Jr. I don't know you, Please give us some respect. ok bro? Now lets continue with the topic.

Mimi nimeuliza swali nyie ote mmeliruka, mmepandwa na hasira. we are all to blame here ladies and gentlemen. guys, i was in dar on january 2009. I dealt with various intitution. I went from LA to BJM to KGM to SHINYANGA roads OMG! to DSM so I observed how business and Govenment behave toward the development. Bongo talent ipo guys. I dealt with Ethiopians Earlines and KLM and Kenya Airways.

I was doing feasibility study on business management. like a school projects. yeah you just do it, just in case! then east african inititive went thru. So, Please lets carry on. yes, changes is brobable in tanzania if tanzanian gets proper training, I saw how the people surfer, the gap between the reach and poor is too larger that a small capital can raise someone income dramatically. there is reservoir of tanzania which never meet with wakubwa wengi overseas. I co-founded Tanzanian Associantion in Southern California. There just too many tanzanian if the get job over there, they will be at your door tommorow bro.

All I am asking how much you pay an Indian Dude pakistani wherever! ok how about Malaysia? ok how much you pay them based on their goal achivement. for example Mr. Patel, can how many people you have in your payroll? do you wanna stay that way or do you want to hire more people? can you show me your balance sheet. now there we go? ok sir how would you like your work force, oh yeah, I wanna every body to be here at a crack down. ok, sir let me with a publich transpotation first, because most of your work force can bare make a $0.50 per day? oh, ok sir. can we use international salary standard, then if you say yes. I would guarantee you success in you enderver in EAC.

You gotta understand that with exception of Kenya: Most East Africans and DRC are Aristocracy. we stay at home we do pay rent. we are satisfied with a little. Its plenty of Land. So, you do not understand our plight. even though you are among us. we your measure of sucess. The people wants some answer, and they are asking for it. a change of living standard it something we all want. people need a literary programs, the feel oppressed. When did you last visit Mapipa. go and tell me what you saw.

Thank you

You RaJ Patel Jr. I don't know you, Please give us some respect. ok bro? Now lets continue with the topic.

Mimi nimeuliza swali nyie ote mmeliruka, mmepandwa na hasira. we are all to blame here ladies and gentlemen. guys, i was in dar on january 2009. I dealt with various intitution. I went from LA to BJM to KGM to SHINYANGA roads OMG! to DSM so I observed how business and Govenment behave toward the development. Bongo talent ipo guys. I dealt with Ethiopians Earlines and KLM and Kenya Airways.

I was doing feasibility study on business management. like a school projects. yeah you just do it, just in case! then east african inititive went thru. So, Please lets carry on. yes, changes is brobable in tanzania if tanzanian gets proper training, I saw how the people surfer, the gap between the reach and poor is too larger that a small capital can raise someone income dramatically. there is reservoir of tanzania which never meet with wakubwa wengi overseas. I co-founded Tanzanian Associantion in Southern California. There just too many tanzanian if the get job over there, they will be at your door tommorow bro.

All I am asking how much you pay an Indian Dude pakistani wherever! ok how about Malaysia? ok how much you pay them based on their goal achivement. for example Mr. Patel, can how many people you have in your payroll? do you wanna stay that way or do you want to hire more people? can you show me your balance sheet. now there we go? ok sir how would you like your work force, oh yeah, I wanna every body to be here at a crack down. ok, sir let me with a publich transpotation first, because most of your work force can bare make a $0.50 per day? oh, ok sir. can we use international salary standard, then if you say yes. I would guarantee you success in you enderver in EAC.

You gotta understand that with exception of Kenya: Most East Africans and DRC are Aristocracy. we stay at home we do pay rent. we are satisfied with a little. Its plenty of Land. So, you do not understand our plight. even though you are among us. we your measure of sucess. The people wants some answer, and they are asking for it. a change of living standard it something we all want. people need a literary programs, the feel oppressed. When did you last visit Mapipa. go and tell me what you saw.

I still have hard time trying to comprehend what you are trying to discuss here. Can you just be brief, more precise and straight forward? Thanks

Yaani hapa ungetwanga Kiswahili chetu tungekuelewa uzuri sana, wengine tulikimbia umande..he he!.

What the hell are you talking about dude? Learn to express yourself in proper English first, ok?

Not to mention the very outdated and low quality education offered at most universities in this country!

What do you mean outdated and low quality education. Since when an education gets outdated. you think u too smart huh? Let us join together and form a uniform front to solve this issues. we want business to be on our side please. let us quit degrading ourself gentlemen.

A common man in the village has already lost faith on Matajiri, Wanasiasa let them keep hope on education. tukiisha anza kuidharau education sasa ndio jibu kweli jamani. nyie mnaizarau hii elimu ya tanzania kwa sababu watoto zenu wanasoma nje. my niece they are right there in Dar. and all they wish is to attend the socondary school there.

Wewe unadharau elimu wakati wahindi ndio wanaotawala hizo biashara, wanaopata tenda za kuchapisha vitabu nani. Slaa amezungumza hili swala, sikiliza kwa makini.

Jamani hapa mtanisamehe! we really need to change our attitudes! wabongo hatupo serious na kazi zetu na tunapoteza maadili kila kukicha! :doh:
Ndugu ni kweli wabongo hatuna umakini na mambo uliyosema ni kweli ,hapa jirani zetu Kenya angalau wanajitahidi,sisi tunapenda easy money na sababu kibao ukiuliza kwanini mtu hujafanya kazi,hakika hata mimi ukiweka Mtz,Mk na Mhindi nitampa kazi Mk au Mhindi.

Mziba the thing is not the quality of education.
A good example is you have 1 TZ guy, 1 Indian or Kenyan or Pakistani.
My budget for a Telecom Engineer is 2,000USD. And I need him for 12 Month.
If I hire an Indian/Pakistani/Kenyan I will have to add up at least 300US$ for his legalization,visa and everything.
If I tell him that I will have to pay him 1700US$, he will be very glad and he will do the job without our traditional excuses of things like my wife's brother in law is sick-I have to attend him otherwise the society will not understand me and in that case my job(Businessman) will not have the right man for all those days the TZ man will be having excuses.
My Argument her is not on Education BUT the culture on our jobs and discipline at work, we have very good Engineers,Accountants, Dr.'s etc and these guys (I am sure)will behave when not in TZ but they are out of standard when they are back home-what should we do???????

6)Uaminifu mdogo
7)Kuchapa kazi

Wewe utakuwa ni mhindi mwenyewe.

Tanzanians are bright people... they only need to know that and stop being used as cheap labor.
Just we need to wake up.

Mziba the thing is not the quality of education.
A good example is you have 1 TZ guy, 1 Indian or Kenyan or Pakistani.
My budget for a Telecom Engineer is 2,000USD. And I need him for 12 Month.
If I hire an Indian/Pakistani/Kenyan I will have to add up at least 300US$ for his legalization,visa and everything.
If I tell him that I will have to pay him 1700US$, he will be very glad and he will do the job without our traditional excuses of things like my wife's brother in law is sick-I have to attend him otherwise the society will not understand me and in that case my job(Businessman) will not have the right man for all those days the TZ man will be having excuses.
My Argument her is not on Education BUT the culture on our jobs and discipline at work, we have very good Engineers,Accountants, Dr.'s etc and these guys (I am sure)will behave when not in TZ but they are out of standard when they are back home-what should we do???????

Even though you did not provide us information about samples that led you such conclusion about the Tanzanian work force, I would would remind you that Tanzania goes beyond Dar. Also, there is lots of Tanzania overseas, that could do your IT jobs, but then you pointed out that they won't qualified bacause they change once the get home. Again, I do not know what samples size and scope you have been analyzing.

Yes, I think we need improvement many sectors. But let's talk about employers.
In many developed countries there is what its known as Corporate culture and corporate social responsilbity How do emplyer deals with these issues. In many cases around the world, employees reflects managemet so. Do you clearly indicate employee responsibility or is just an employee's duty changes by the day. from engeneerer to sweeping the boss office wash my car and go get groceries.

I know of a company owned by an indigenous Tanzanian who has many Indians (From India not Tanzanian Indians) and claims that they are more industrious and disciplined than Tanzanians.

I think in a free enterprises system one can hire whomever he/she want. Consumers can shop wherever they want. So they have things, you got the money. Even if its a centi tano, its still money, spend it wisely. you have freedom to shop anywhere you want. and if they make cartel the goventment will get them. Think before you spend that money. the people have a power, its just a matter of being organized. That is how Indians did during their Indipendence, to get rid of colonials. Its all legal, in a free market. Non violence protest. they aint your neghbors anyway.

Jamani hapa mtanisamehe! we really need to change our attitudes! wabongo hatupo serious na kazi zetu na tunapoteza maadili kila kukicha!

Malipo duni ndugu yangu!ndiyo yanayowafanya wakate tamaa!!!

6)Uaminifu mdogo
7)Kuchapa kazi

Ni kweli wazawa (sio wote) si waaminifu, ni wavivu, kiburi, jeuri, excuses nyingi. Ni kweli watanzania wana nguvu wana akili na wana uwezo wa kufanya kazi kwa kasi na usafi, lakini kwa ujumla kufanya kazi na mtanzania ni jambo gumu sana, mtanzania anatakiwa kufanya kazi peke yake na kumanage mambo yake peke yake.

Back
Top Bottom