VERZUZ: SOUL 4 REAL VS. HI-FIVE (PART 1)

YGM

Jul 27, 2019
Soul for Real, is an R&B group from Wheatley Heights, New York, currently living in Atlanta, Georgia made up of brothers Christopher Sherman Dalyrimple a.k.a. Choc, Andre "Dre" Lamont Dalyrimple a.k.a. KD now, Brian "Bri" Augustus Dalyrimple, and Jason "Jase" Oliver Dalyrimple a.k.a. Jase4Real.

The group were best known in the mid-1990s for their gold-certified hit songs "Candy Rain" and "Every Little Thing I Do" and minor R&B hit "If You Want It" from their platinum-selling debut album, Candy Rain.

Hi-Five, is an American R&B quintet based in Waco, Texas. Hi-Five had a #1 hit on Billboard Hot 100 in the early 1990's with "I Like The Way (The Kissing Game)".

The band was formed in Waco, Texas in 1989, and consisted of the founding and original members from Waco, Texas: Tony Thompson, Roderick "Pooh" Clark, Marcus Sanders, Russell Neal, and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, native, Toriano Easley.

Kundi gani unaona ni bora?

Soul 4 Real, linatambulika kwa ngoma ya "Candy Rain" pamoja na "Every Little Thing I Do".
Hi-Five, linatambulika kwa ngoma ya "I Like The Way (The Kissing Game)" pamoja na "She's Playing Hard To Get".
Soul 4 Real & Hi-Five, yaliundwa ndani ya mwaka 1990 (90's).

View attachment 2156822
Soul 4 Real
images (1).jpg

Soul 4 Real, linatambulika kwa ngoma ya "Candy Rain" pamoja na "Every Little Thing I Do".
Hi-Five, linatambulika kwa ngoma ya "I Like The Way (The Kissing Game)" pamoja na "She's Playing Hard To Get".

View attachment 2156822
Hi-Five
images (2).jpg

Soul 4 real nawakubali sana - I wanna be your friend.

All on My Mind.

• Thanks
Reactions: YGM
2 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom