Utawala wa Man U kwa sasa umekwisha, timu pinzani na makocha wanaiona ya kawaida sana

Cheology

JF-Expert Member
Jun 25, 2022
Klopp saw Sir Alex Ferguson celebrating his success as a horse-racing owner at Cheltenham last week, but the days when the Scot towered over this fixture and United's dominance in general are long gone.

United and Liverpool have 67 trophies each, with Klopp clawing back the advantage.

Klopp saw Sir Alex Ferguson celebrating his success as a horse-racing owner at Cheltenham last week, but the days when the Scot towered over this fixture and United's dominance in general are long gone.

United and Liverpool have 67 trophies each, with Klopp clawing back the advantage.
The haters at their best. But remember what happened to Alan Hansen? Never write off Manchester United they always come back. This is just a tempirary blip. So gloat as many times as you want but I tell you Manchester will come back sooner than you think.

The haters at their best. But remember what happened to Alan Hansen? Never write off Manchester United they always come back. This is just a tempirary blip. So gloat as many times as you want but I tell you Manchester will come back sooner than you think.
I believe ti's too

one of the best jobs of my career was to finish second with Man United in the Premier League. Jose Mourinho

Kichwa uzi Kswahili ndani ya uzi Kiingereza

It's about time we will bounce back and once we're back we mean a business.
Always our business is trophy

Siku hizi hata mpira wake nimeacha kuangalia maana ukienda kibandaumiza tukifungwa watu wote wanashangilia