gOYZuxv.jpg

ZNcyNqB.jpg

512VTC5.jpg

upMuCgC.jpg

WBFbvER.jpg

O1RZqA4.jpg

J1YqZn6.jpg
one word "MAGICAL"

This thing is such an Economic statement....... I am glad I was born in this generation

If they go with the same speed, as we will be launching the Nairobi Mombasa, Nairobi Naivasha will be nearing completion and Naivasha Kisumu Malava will be starting! If Uhuru will not be elected, i don't know if this things will be done. Sometimes change of guard comes with its demerits

IMPRESSIVE: STATION UPDATES
Mombasa Terminus

fVj7Bky.jpg

mqlyOoz.jpg

Mariakani Station
OdCQiw8.jpg

v1AyynS.jpg

Voi Station
66eTLUb.jpg

Mtito Andei Station
UXiyVUC.jpg

Kibwezi Station
B9I4IFH.jpg

Emali Station
3dHD4tw.jpg

Athi River Station
d3ShEIQ.jpg

Nairobi Terminus
u7tSmC6.jpg

rBnL0Ql.jpg

DqlmsH3.jpg

What is your caption comment on this station, am lacking words to express my satisfaction
Haha! I am in the same boat! Astounded by the quality, finish and beauty of this station. Top 3 are now Nairobi, Emali and Voi! What about you?

Haha! I am in the same boat! Astounded by the quality, finish and beauty of this station. Top 3 are now Nairobi, Emali and Voi! What about you?

You are not counting Mombasa west?? Nairobi South is futuristic Design, Alien like, Design that not even Airports in the whole of Africa can match, it is just spot on! I wish Green Field Terminal could be done soon after the Gov saying JKIA will be expanded. At least that one will match this

You are not counting Mombasa west?? Nairobi South is futuristic Design, Alien like, Design that not even Airports in the whole of Africa can match, it is just spot on! I wish Green Field Terminal could be done soon after the Gov saying JKIA will be expanded. At least that one will match this
Haha spoilt for choice!

Back
Top Bottom