- Mar 21, 2014
Nyerere alikuwa anakopi vitu tokea USSR ama uchina analeta hapa nyumbani.hata alama ya nyundo ,jembe aama mundo pia mwenge amekopi tokea USSR.aliyekaa Russia ataleta shuhuda nzuri nadhani. Namie Nina uhakika mana nimeishi huko miaka miwili so Nina uhakika nachoongea
Heshima mbele, I like kila ulichosema so far kwenye hii topic, now ngoja tujairbu kuchambua kidogo:-
1. After the mutiny, differences between Kambona and Nyerere began to appear. Nyerere wanted to introduce a one party system into Tanzania to strengthen state security. Kambona argued against the move claiming that it would inhibit peoples freedom and progress towards democracy. However, Kambona was defeated in parliament. He refused to sign the bill.
I mean right here, ndipo mambo yetu yalipoanza kwenda mrama as a nation, na ndio ninayoyasema kila siku, kumbuka kuwa to this point tulikuwa on the right track, kuaniza uchumi, uongozi, mpaka siasa, now look at the turn of events ambazo eventually, ndio zilizotufikisha tulipo!
2. In 1967 after a trip to China in 1965, Nyerere impressed with Maos style of communism, wanted to adopt the same system under the guise of Ujamaa. The main doctrine behind Ujamaa was the relocation of peasants into village communes and the nationalization of all industries and property. Kambona did not agree with the policies, arguing that they would rather increase poverty and state control over the people. He resigned from the Government and the party and later with his family fled to neighbouring Kenya and then UK were he was granted political asylum.
Tizama kiongozi aliyekuwa na uwezo wa kuona mbali, exactly his argument then ndio hasa yalipolalia matatizo yetu, kumbe walikuwepo wenye akili ya kuona mbele, I mean this is very interesting story, pumba na mchele uko clear upande gani?
3. Immediately thereafter, Kambonas properties were confiscated. His two brothers Mattiya and Ottini Kambona were detained without trial and put in prison for over ten years. Other family members were harassed and detained. Some were falsely accused of plotting to overthrow the Tanzanian Government and were tried and imprisoned by the Government.
Wooow! Yaaani kweli haya mambo yalifanyika bongo under Mwalimu?
4. Most famous of these were Bibi Titi who fought alongside Nyerere in the independence movement and was head of the womans wing and also Michael Kamaliza, the former trade unionist and TANU member and government Minister. Other family members included Gray Mattaka, John and Elia Chipaka and Prisca Chiombola. Kambona was also accused of being the ring leader of the plotters while in London and was tried in absentia. The accused finally appealed to the East African High Court and were acquitted. Though they were later rounded up by the Tanzanian government and thrown into jail again.
5. Kambona was also accused of stealing millions of public funds,
6. Kambona challenged the Tanzanian government to request the Kenyan authorities to substantiate the allegations which they never did.
7. In London Kambona led a tough life in exile under considerable financial constraints. However in 1982, his two brothers Mattiya and Otini Kambona were eventually released from detention after the intervention of New Zealand Prime Minister Robert Muldoon.
8. On returning to Tanzania Kambona found that the progress towards democracy was disappointingly slow.
9. His eldest son Mosi Kambona was murdered in London in unexplained circumstances.
Sasa wakuu wangu bado kuna maswali kwamba kwa nini as a nation tupo hapa tulipo? Maana kwanga naona majibu yako clear hapa, kama kuna story ya upande wa pili tungekuwa tumeshaisikia, na pia tuliambiwa Kambona amekimbia Azimio La Arusha, lakini hapa ukweli unajionyesha wazi, au labda tusubiri na upande wa pili ulete yao pia, otherwise I am convinced kuwa huu ndio ukweli wenyewe wa kwa nini taifa letu limekwama!
Ahsante Mtoa Mada, yaanai you made my day!