LazyDog

JF-Expert Member
LazyDog

LazyDog

JF-Expert Member
Joined Apr 10, 2008
2,478 17 135
Deadlock

Boss said to secretary: For a week we will go abroad, so make arrangements.

Secretary make call to Husband: For a week my boss and I will be going abroad, you look after yourself.

Husband make call to secret lover: My wife is going abroad for a week, so lets spend the week together.

Secret lover make call to small boy whom she is giving private tuition: I have work for a week, so you need not come for class.

Small boy make call to his grandfather: Grandpa, for a week I don't have class 'coz my teacher is busy. Lets spend the week together.

Grandpa (the Boss ;) ) make call to his secretary: This week I am spending my time with my grandson. We cannot attend that meeting.

Secretary make call to her husband: This week my boss has some work, we cancelled our trip.

Husband make call to secret lover: We cannot spend this week together, my wife has cancelled her trip.

Secret lover make call to small boy whom she is giving private tuition: This week we will have class as usual.

Small boy make call to his grandfather: Grandpa, my teacher said this week I have to attend class. Sorry I can't give you company.

Grandpa make call to his secretary: Don't worry this week we will attend that meeting, so make arrangement.

Shukuru

Shukuru

JF-Expert Member
Shukuru

Shukuru

JF-Expert Member
Joined Sep 3, 2007
751 7 0
Ha Ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha aha ha haa hah aha

aaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaAA

teh etehe teh tehe teh teeh tehe teh tehe teh teh teh teh teeeeeeeeh teh

Dah huu kweli mduara!!

NaimaOmari

NaimaOmari

JF-Expert Member
NaimaOmari

NaimaOmari

JF-Expert Member
Joined Sep 25, 2007
807 25 35
mduara wa ukimwi ... who is safe ... only the small boy .. this is a true life situation ya leo ... mafiga matatu

Wakunyuti

Wakunyuti

JF-Expert Member
Wakunyuti

Wakunyuti

JF-Expert Member
Joined Feb 11, 2008
380 2 0
hehe nimeiona kwa michuzi pia hii.. hehehe

M

Mgaya

JF-Expert Member
M

Mgaya

JF-Expert Member
Joined Oct 1, 2007
520 1 0
Deadlock

Boss said to secretary: For a week we will go abroad, so make arrangements.

Secretary make call to Husband: For a week my boss and I will be going abroad, you look after yourself.

Husband make call to secret lover: My wife is going abroad for a week, so lets spend the week together.

Secret lover make call to small boy whom she is giving private tuition: I have work for a week, so you need not come for class.

Small boy make call to his grandfather: Grandpa, for a week I don't have class 'coz my teacher is busy. Lets spend the week together.

Grandpa (the Boss ;) ) make call to his secretary: This week I am spending my time with my grandson. We cannot attend that meeting.

Secretary make call to her husband: This week my boss has some work, we cancelled our trip.

Husband make call to secret lover: We cannot spend this week together, my wife has cancelled her trip.

Secret lover make call to small boy whom she is giving private tuition: This week we will have class as usual.

Small boy make call to his grandfather: Grandpa, my teacher said this week I have to attend class. Sorry I can't give you company.

Grandpa make call to his secretary: Don't worry this week we will attend that meeting, so make arrangement.

And the secretary slaps grandpa right on his confused damn face!

Shishi

Shishi

JF-Expert Member
Shishi

Shishi

JF-Expert Member
Joined Feb 11, 2008
1,244 8 135
safi sana, mduara kamili huu, the games pple play!!duh!!!

K

Kezilahabi Past

K

Kezilahabi Past

Joined Jul 2, 2008
1 0 0
Ah! ebwae hii siyo imetulia mwana. Kama vipi piga ingine basi

S

sumar

S

sumar

Joined Jun 15, 2008
36 0 0
George went to Iraq for a years service. While there he stepped on a roadside bomb and lost his foot. He was taken to Germany and fitted with an artificial foot.

As soon as he returned home he got married to his long time fiance. On the first night as he prepared for bed, he unscrewed his artificial foot and proceeded to the bathroom. Immidiately his fiance called her mother and complained. " mama! please come and pick me fast. I am so scared George has one foot" Her mother replied " Come on darling!. Consider your self lucky. Your father has only 4 inches"

Chakuchambuka

Chakuchambuka

JF-Expert Member
Chakuchambuka

Chakuchambuka

JF-Expert Member
Joined Aug 4, 2012
343 0 0
Hii kali hahahahahaha uwiii

D

dotcomlady

D