True love is so rare!

de Gunner

JF-Expert Member
Nov 2, 2021
From my experience real love is hard to find, real people are so rare! Wanawake siku hizi hawaaminiki kabisa. Their intentions is to play you and use you. The same applies to men.

Kijana msomi jenga future kwanza... don't let society pressure you uingie kwenye ndoa mapema. Wengi wameanzisha nyuzi humu wakilia kila kukicha coz of break ups and being cheated on.

#don't let the same fire burn you twice.

Kijana msomi jenga future kwanza... don't let society pressure you uingie kwenye ndoa mapema. Wengi wameanzisha nyuzi humu wakilia kila kukicha coz of break ups and being cheated on.

FB_IMG_1676436761705.jpg

KATAA NDOA LINDA AMANI YAKO.

KaziKweliKweli/JobTrueTrue

From my experience real love is hard to find, real people are so rare! Wanawake siku hizi hawaaminiki kabisa. Their intentions is to play you and use you. The same applies to men.

#don't let the same fire burn you twice.
UMEWAPA TOPIC VIJANA WA #KATAANDOA

Marriage is a contract, it's got nothing to do with love, in my opinion.

Couples that are truly in love will be together indefinitely, they don't need a piece of paper to make it special.

Marriage is a contract, it's got nothing to do with love, in my opinion.

Couples that are truly in love will be together indefinitely, they don't need a piece of paper to make it special.
Facts; but if marriage has nothing to do with love, how would someone marry someone without being in love with them? I think marriage and love are compatible but should be with the right person!