Transferring Money from Abroad to Tanzania

Ramthods

JF-Expert Member
Jun 2, 2009
Guys,

Sorry if this question has been asked before. Please direct me to any previous similar post if possible.

I would like to know, if you are a Tanzanian living abroad (say US, UK, GE or any other developed country) and would like to
send some cash to a fellow friend/family in Tanzania, what quick and reliable possible options are there?

Thanks,

Ram

Guys,

Sorry if this question has been asked before. Please direct me to any previous similar post if possible.

I would like to know, if you are a Tanzanian living abroad (say US, UK, GE or any other developed country) and would like to
send some cash to a fellow friend/family in Tanzania, what quick and reliable possible options are there?

Thanks,

Ram

Mabenki mengi yana account zake US, UK au Germany. Kwa mfano CRDB, NBC, NMB have accounts in Germany Frankfurt. Unachotakiwa kufanya uliza benki husika wakupe account namba yao huko huko kama wanayo, then unatranfer kwenye hiyo account "Kwenye form" utaandika for further processing to an account in Tanzania. This method is cheap and in some countries in europe is free of charge, mie nilishaitumia nilipokuwa Germany.

Otherwise you you can use other expensive means like T.T, Western Union, Moneygram etc.

Guys,

Thanks,

Ram

How fast do you want it be transferred? I have been making regular transfers through internet banking to my recipients' bank accounts in Tanzania, it takes 3 days, cheap and reliable. If you need instant transfers, Western Union could be an option.

Guys,

Thanks,

Ram

simple, just a matter of having a swift address of beneficiary bank
swift adress of correspondent bank of the beneficiary's bank of the currency u want to send
Name and account of the beneficiary which need to b exactly the same as it apear in books of beneficiary bank+branch (which is not necessary in tanzania)

Back
Top Bottom