To Mr. Invisible and all JF members

Prof

JF-Expert Member
Feb 24, 2010
It is undisputed that JF is the leading social network within our country and perhaps beyond our borders. with JF you get entertained as well educated. Members wa humu tunajiita great thinkers and i think that is a preamble toward the establishment of this sites. lakini what is happening is contrary to the meaning of great thinker and invisible yuko kimya. hachukui hatua. kama moderator you have duty of care to regulate and safe guard the public morality at all cost. lakini some members wamegeuza site hii yenye heshima na kusifika na watu wengi kama eneo la udaku na mambo machafu machafu yasiyoendana na u great thinkers. with exception to international forum and jukwaa la siasa, other space needs your attention. without prejudice to your right and duties as invisible and moderator and on behalf of other JF members, i humbly Submit.

I stand to be corrected on this.

Noted with much appreciation Sir and am sure as we move on ... you will site some specific cases!! Long Live JF!!

It is undisputed that JF is the leading social network within our country and perhaps beyond our borders. with JF you get entertained as well educated. Members wa humu tunajiita great thinkers and i think that is a preamble toward the establishment of this sites. lakini what is happening is contrary to the meaning of great thinker and invisible yuko kimya. hachukui hatua. kama moderator you have duty of care to regulate and safe guard the public morality at all cost. lakini some members wamegeuza site hii yenye heshima na kusifika na watu wengi kama eneo la udaku na mambo machafu machafu yasiyoendana na u great thinkers. with exception to international forum and jukwaa la siasa, other space needs your attention. without prejudice to your right and duties as invisible and moderator and on behalf of other JF members, i humbly Submit.

I stand to be corrected on this.

Inawezekana unaongea kitu cha ukweli..lakn ukitoa na ushahidi au mfano wa hizo thread au post chafu itasaidia zaidi.Nadhani mamode wanajitahidi sana kudhibiti tabia mbaya kwani kuna ban nyinig sana zinatolewa siku hizi.Mbali ya hiyo kuna ile batani ya report Abuse.Tuwasaidie mamode kwa kubonyeza hiyo ili kazi yao iwe rahisi.Hata wao ni watu na wanachoka na wanamajukumu mengi ya kifamilia. JF ni ya watanzania wote hivo sote tuwe walinzi na hata kuambiana ukweli pale unaona mtu ameenda kinyume.