To all job seekers particularly fresh graduates

Very poor English,poor arrangement of sentence ....Jamani are real graduate from the College or University?do not worry my young brother Jobs are there bt first have the Graduation hoping and its my expectations beyond no shadow of doubt that you have not performed a Graduation Ceremony,be cool and surely time will tell and you will get Job ....alll the best

Nashukuru kwa maoni yako! Kikubwa nilitaka kufikisha ujumbe na nashukuru ujumbe wangu umeeleweka licha ya kuwa na Very poor English! Kikubwa ni njaa Boss wangu unajua sina kazi , sina pesa hata kula issue, ndio maana nilikosea ila siko hovyo sn, pia nime-edit post kama hukuielewa nakuomba isome tena ili unipatie ushauri zaidi boss wangu.

pa1 mkali, mwenyewe ni fresh graduate nina degree ya electrical engineering, but kinacho2kwamisha mtaa ni experience kila kaz wanayotangaza wanadai experience kuanzia miaka 5 nakuendelea,kiufup kwe2 inakuwa shuhur, coz mfuko m2pu nothing 2do! na kazi nyingi undugulaization kibao, kwakweli ni shuhuri, email yangu ni vegulae@gmail.comz

well,naona sasa tumemua kutengeneza ajira na hii itakuwa suluhisho,mi niko taayari kabisa,tuache kuogopa
sasa hapo juu naona emails zimekuwa nyingi,naomba tuwasiliane na aliyetoa wazo nadhani itakuwa vyepesi
au kama simu zikitumika itakuwa vyema zaidi

well,naona sasa tumemua kutengeneza ajira na hii itakuwa suluhisho,mi niko taayari kabisa,tuache kuogopa
sasa hapo juu naona emails zimekuwa nyingi,naomba tuwasiliane na aliyetoa wazo nadhani itakuwa vyepesi
au kama simu zikitumika itakuwa vyema zaidi

Nahitaji watu waliotayari kujoin-wazo langu! Hivyo kama na wewe umetambua umuhimu wa hoja yangu tuma no.yako ya simu via nwk2020@gmail.com kwa mawasiliano zaidi.

Very poor English,poor arrangement of sentence ....Jamani are real graduate from the College or University?do not worry my young brother Jobs are there bt first have the Graduation hoping and its my expectations beyond no shadow of doubt that you have not performed a Graduation Ceremony,be cool and surely time will tell and you will get Job ....alll the best
oh, God help. Who is laughing at who???????!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you have the slightest idea what course did the graduate take at the varsity? Do you think whoever joins a university is compelled to study English as a language? Yes, the language used might be poor, but did you get the message intended to be delivered? Jamani hii ni lugha ya wengine. Kiswahili chenyewe tu tunashindwa kujua kipi sahihi kati ya 'suruali' na 'suluari' itakuwa kiinglishi!

Typical Tz: real Unitification w'll make every graduate to enjoy the life after hardly years in studies.

In fact, if we join ourselves into group(people wiz different professional but wiz the same concrete Mission and Vission) real w'can endup wiz something, no matter about having no cash at the begining.

Actually, i concur wiz Typical Tz's idea.

seriously una mawazo mazuri rafiki, and that is what we as young and energetic people have to do, we have to be creative and trust me dunia ya leo ni kazi kufanyikiwa kimaisha kama vichwa vyetu vitalala.

I’m a newcomer here, just hi to you all! To you& me (job seekers) whom job seems to be untouchable!
While we do keep in making different application to newly advertised vacancy,
Here is my opinion; I think we all have to unity by putting our ideas to reality aided by fundamental knowledge learned from school. I’m saying that because it’s true that we have a skill that other people need, that’s to say we can use different learned skills we have as our own capital. Let’s start by writing down our collective valuable ideas on paper and look out the help for those who might see merit in our plan and finance our ideas. Strongly I do believe that there people with excess money, who do not know where or how to make good use of it!I’m saying that because for somebody like me with no job and money I cannot work alone and have a sound success in today world environment, that why am speaking for the issue of union!I’m really tired spending home (am in Dar) with my knowledge no where to go and nothing to do as anything needs money!I will appreciate for your positive comments!

Definetely your English is very poor, but your ideas are Great. Instead of looking for a job, it is a very honorable thing to create our own jobs ourselves based on the knowledge we have. It takes "THE WILL TO DO IT" to get things done.
When asked by The President of United States, John F. Kennedy, at Marshall Space Flight Center(NASA Largest Center) What it takes to send a man to the moon and come back to the earth alive, Dr. Warner Von Braun, replied. "THE WILL TO DO IT". So it was, and eventually, You know the rest. By the way, English is just a language. Don't "think" in english language. Think in your mother tongue.

Definetely your English is very poor, but your ideas are Great. Instead of looking for a job, it is a very honorable thing to create our own jobs ourselves based on the knowledge we have. It takes "THE WILL TO DO IT" to get things done.
When asked by The President of United States, John F. Kennedy, at Marshall Space Flight Center(NASA Largest Center) What it takes to send a man to the moon and come back to the earth alive, Dr. Warner Von Braun, replied. "THE WILL TO DO IT". So it was, and eventually, You know the rest. By the way, English is just a language. Don't "think" in english language. Think in your mother tongue.

Nime-edit boss wangu kama haikueleweka vizuri, nashukuru kwa ushauri wako,tatizo nina njaa sana (sina pesa, sina kazi..hivyo hata ubongo unalala boss) ukiwa na njaa hata kupangilia inasumbua ,hivyo kama hukuipata sms vizuri nakuomba ipitie tena kwa ushauri zaidi.

u don need to unite thats too political it won help.muda wenu unakuja mtaajiriwa tuu na nawaombea mfanikiwe hadi mshangae

u don need to unite thats too political it won help.muda wenu unakuja mtaajiriwa tuu na nawaombea mfanikiwe hadi mshangae

kama inawezekana kujiajiri fanyeni hivyo mtawahi kufika mbali kuliko kuajiliwa! kwanza mkijiajiri mtatengeneza ajira hata kwa watu wengine. good idea