Those behind this will pay the price

Mirror X

May 12, 2015
Is Tanzania's peace man made? How did it manage to survive many coups,how has it managed to escape internal conflicts for all these years?,how did it defeat Uganda during the war,how has it managed to handover power peacefully for all these years?How did it survive chaos during 2015 general elections?.Look the neighbours.Count those equal Tz!.Mark my words.Any one planning any evil thing against Tz is wasting his time.I am quite sure those sponsoring and organizing these evil things are going to pay the price.You can not curse the blessed.

Is Tanzania's peace man made? How did it manage to survive many coups,how has it managed to escape internal conflicts for all these years?,how did it defeat Uganda during the war,how has it managed to handover power peacefully for all these years?How did it survive chaos during 2015 general elections?.Look the neighbours.Count those equal Tz!.Mark my words.Any one planning any evil thing against Tz is wasting his time.I am quite sure those sponsoring and organizing these evil things are going to pay the price.You can not curse the blessed.
Obviously we'll pay the price otherwise you miss the meaning of the word price as a noun ...

As per Google dictionary look at the 2nd meaning of the word "price' on the picture below ...

So in a modified example from the google dictionary it'll read as per below:

"the price of their success was number of days spent on demonstration"

IMG_20180424_231206.jpg

You must be crazy those who practise tribalism for so many years now they are complaining about tribalism while it exists in their blood. Get away with your stupid comment fankuuuuro
Why should you shout. Be logical

You are very myopic in all aspects with shallow analytical skills. WE have never witnessed a lawlessness society like this ever where the head can vividly violate the constitution and statutes made therefrom! And definitely you should expect change with time as new situations emerge!

Leap what they saw

This is one of worst threads I have ever encountered this year. Who needs a coul in Tanzania and for whose sake? Let those exercising their constitutional rights be allowed to do so without any prejudice or intimidation whatsoever!

This is one of worst threads I have ever encountered this year. Who needs a coul in Tanzania and for whose sake? Let those exercising their constitutional rights be allowed to do so without any prejudice or intimidation whatsoever!
Does constitution allow people to exercice Révolution ?

You are very wrong my friend. We never exchange power peacefuly. Security forces are being used to ridge the election.It is totally bullshit to believe that we Tanzanian elect our leaders in free and fair election.We don't have choice we have to accept the results as they are ready to kill anyone so that to remain on the power.

Ready to be fucked? Its one of your constitutional right. Be straight I will find for you

Back
Top Bottom