This is why I am a Mnyika fan, not disapointed yet

You and I share the same sentiment my dear friend when it comes to Mnyika. However, I don't think he understand what a rare gem he truly is. I'm concerned however that he will fall into the same trap of all politicians; he too, will become a politician after all. What a pity.

- Sawa sawa sana, siku zote wanasiasa wetu wanasumbuliwa na one thing, njia zilizowafikisha walipo sasa!

William @ NYC, USA.

Sir, you may be referring to a law which is no longer valid. Permits has been removed following then section 40 of the Police Force Ordinance and 11(1) of the Political Parties Act being declared void by the court for contravening article 20(2) of the Constitution. Therefore, the current section 43 (1) of the Police Force Auxiliary Services Act 2009 now only requires to submit a written notification not to request a permission. Once you submits a notification, you may proceed to convene procession unless you receive a stop order from the Police.

Again you still talking about "kibali" a term used in old law which is no longer valid. But I agree that the police, after receiving the notification, can issue what is known as a "stop order" after being satisfied that procession is likely to cause a breach of the peace, affect public safety or public order, etc. But how the police reach their decision is a mystery. We are not given any evidence that the procession is, for example, likely to cause the breach of peace.

Do you know the interval when the police issued the stop order and the time the procession was scheduled to start? The order was issued in the evening, hours before the procession. Kama wewe ungekuwa mwanasheria wao ungeenda ku-file wapi judicial review usiku ule?

Correct hapo kwenye kibali, otherwise utakuwa unamislead watu. There is no such thing as kuomba kibali under the current law. That was in the old law which was declared by the court unconstitutional.

This is precisely why I love JF, najiifunza mpaka sheria na polisi wanaweza kufanya nini na hawawezi kufanya kisheria.

and what happens if you let go of the squeeze in the rain ...
If you let go of the squeeze then the sponge is not squeezed in the rain! And your metaphor is dead, because for it to work we need a sponge in the rain! You can come up with a different analogy.

Y'all know I don't start nothing til there is something. Check my repertoire.

But def, this ain't nothing. This Mnyika be spitting some gems, and I have been observing. Time to give the bro some applause in the name of raising the bar to the next level. I couldn't have done it better, and you know how much of a critic I be when it comes to this. This guy understands the challenges much better than any opposition politician - or any Tanzanian politician for that mattert- I have heard so far.The question is, do Tanzanians understand him? He may very well - apart from a few urbanites and JF members- like he is the Tanzanian impersonation of "Publius" translating "The Federalist Papers" into a Tanzanian context, no easy task.

I recognize "No man is infallible", not even the Cardinal of Rome to me, or further even any deity for that matter - a fantastical notion to be sure- but that is another matter entirely.So when I say "fan" take it with this caveat. As an avid "Weiner voting constituent" - give a dog a bone for the positive liberal causes- I know how much rhetoric can be overrated (or is the Congressman still salvageable for the common good? Fvck my Americana, where bongo @?)

Despite my reservation abt the TZ opposition - certainly waaay less than my reservation about CCM- cut it any way, this is an eloquent, pointed, poised, pregnant, poignant, informative, detailed and reasoned presentation of our current predicament

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJsoSiHCfc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJsoSiHCfc

YouTube - ‪Katibu wa wabunge wa CHADEMA John Mnyika aongelea juu ya kukamatwa kwa Freeman Mbowe (Michuzi Blog)‬‏

I only wish Regia Mtema was this ready, eloquent and informed.

Now why did I have to mention this last nonentity......, never mind that.

Acheni mbwembwe P*mb*v zenu.mnaandikia lugha za kutongozea mna maringo sana.fvck!
Mhh...Kiranga! This last Nonentity?.....(let me subscribe to your suggestion,i will ignore it,ha ha ha)

When he lost 2005 Election, he had a date with history, with destiny. He decided to be more recusant rather than being recumbent. He decided to be more quixotic rather than being laisser-faire- to challenge destiny destiny the more rather than relapsing into a cocoon of levity, or into a cocoon of political narcissisms.

Now the cosmic afforded him the lacuna to give a vivacious and vibrant representation to his constituency.

My Take; As for you Kiranga, Please spare your Audience with your Jaw-cracking words.You need to tender an unreserved apologia to your JF colleagues and all those who feel that your language is obscurantist. Try not to set out deliberately to mystify your audience, to deposit your audience in a portmanteau of indecipherability or in portmanteau of conundrum. No, no, no, no! spare them Ha ha ha ha!(I'm kidding).

Let the cosmic force take the better of you,reduce it radically.Please try to ensure that your language, or your idiolect is as limpid and as diaphanous as possible.Lol!

Acheni madoido,wachawi!

If you don' t catch the dude, just drop it like it's hot! Tha's exactly what I have jus done. Cheerioo!

Back
Top Bottom