This Brother Ocholla is a naughty brother!!

Ab-Titchaz

JF-Expert Member
Jan 30, 2008
CSTA-QcWIAAgnNT.jpg

Mobile telecommunication companies always advice and constantly remind their subscribers to usually double check the details before pressing the final "OK" button to send or withdraw money.

This should not be limited to money transactions alone if what happened in a WhatsApp prayer group in Embakasi, Nairobi is anything to go by.

The group, named "Embakasi Prayercell", had an awkward encounter when one of its members, known as Bro Ocholla, wrongly sent an explicitly intimate text to the other members.

Bro Ocholla was apparently in a not so brotherly conversation with one of his contacts and the text unfortunately landed in the church group.

You seem to love my voice. This voice will whisper asking how you are feeling when you will be having your **** at cloud nine,? Bro Ocholla's message reads.

One of the members then took a screenshot of the conversation and shared it with the world subsequently sparking a debate on social media on Tuesday, October 27.

I can relate, i was chatting with another damsel and shared a photo of my exgalfriend asking her if she knew her. At the time of sending a message from my son's school just got in. Since i wasnt chatting with anyone else at the time, i was sending to the first name on the chat list, guess where it went?

I saw this jana n maaaaaaaaan best laugh I have had in centuries

Kwanza reaction za wasee twitter

Eti

PLOT TWIST BRO OCHOLLA IS THE REAL MOLLIS

*NIMEshOKA*

Poleni wanaEmbakasi Praycell.

Tatizo ni makanisa yenu, yamewadanganya uongo mwingi sana kuhusu dhambi, hata wakajipa mamlaka ya kuzuia tendo la asili, ngono, ngono ni tendo la asili la kuutibu mwili, ndio maana jike ya ngombe ikiwa kwa joto inaweza kupiga teke ikaua mtu, hiyo ni natural.

Wapuuzi wataanza kumjudge Brother Ocholla as if wao ni wasafi kama malaika, huu ni ujinga, uoga wa kutoonekana, na sio uoga wa kutotenda. Badilini mitazamo yenu kwanza, kisha mtauona utukufu wa Brother Ocholla tena.

Warumi 3:23
"Kwa maana wote wametenda dhambi na kupungukiwa na utukufu wa Mungu;"
Karibuni Tanganyika!

Poleni wanaEmbakasi Praycell.

Tatizo ni makanisa yenu, yamewadanganya uongo mwingi sana kuhusu dhambi, hata wakajipa mamlaka ya kuzuia tendo la asili, ngono, ngono ni tendo la asili la kuutibu mwili, ndio maana jike ya ngombe ikiwa kwa joto inaweza kupiga teke ikaua mtu, hiyo ni natural.

Wapuuzi wataanza kumjudge Brother Ocholla as if wao ni wasafi kama malaika, huu ni ujinga, uoga wa kutoonekana, na sio uoga wa kutotenda. Badilini mitazamo yenu kwanza, kisha mtauona utukufu wa Brother Ocholla tena.

Warumi 3:23
Karibuni Tanganyika!
What happened to the like button here yawa?
Kula LIKE zangu kama tano hivi.

Asante broda kutoka KE, nimebarikiwa aisee. I hope mko poa huko...

Karibu. I just liked the open-minded outlook in your above analysis. Sex isnt a bad thing, it isnt fair at all that some pipo should condemn that gentleman as ''a wolf in a sheep's coat''.

Huku Kenya lakini tuko wazima tu mkuu.

Karibu. I just liked the open-minded outlook in your above analysis. Sex isnt a bad thing, it isnt fair at all that some pipo should condemn that gentleman as ''a wolf in a sheep's coat''.

Huku Kenya lakini tuko wazima tu mkuu.

I bet you like it.

Makanisa mengi yamefundisha uoga badala ya tafakuri, we all sinners and them all getting a pay in our sweats... Hakuna mkamilifu, wote tumetenda dhambi na Miungu inajua, kwa bahati mbaya hata mambo mengine si dhambi ila wao wameafanya dhambi.

Nikija Nairobi nitaomba outing na Brother Ocholla, na wewe of course, tuyajenge! Speaking of Kazi, huku kwetu #KaziIMEANZA , courtesy of John Magufuli!