Things (and/ or people) you can't live without

it looks like SEX ndo kila kitu kwa wanawake wengi...........!
lakini ndo ivo kuna sredi wanazikimbia,
lakini tutafika

God
Chakula
Malazi
Mavazi
and last but not least my best freind i.e my HB

1. Cant live without God 2. Cant live without friends 3. Cant live without sex, ni tamu hiyo acha 2 aaaaaaah,mmmmmmmh

Mine are
1 Kibuku or other alternatives (from valuer to hennessy) depending on "mfuko"
2 Kibuku or other alternatives (from valuer to hennessy) depending on "mfuko"
3 Kibuku or other alternatives (from valuer to hennessy) depending on "mfuko"

Number 5 falls under the category of obsessive computer disorder.....
spot on NN, hii disease ni pandemic aisee

If we are to stage this condition, mimi niko stage four aisee.... even rehab wont help me no more

Cant Live Withoud God
Cant Live Without Ma Work
Can Live Without Ma Phone.."Feel Like Empty"
Cant Live without Beer,Disco and Do last.

1.my phone
2.my pc[internet]
3.tv
4.my aston martin DB9
5.my sweetheart

..cant live without my precious MUM!
..cant live without JF -(Internet)
..cant live without my bed!!!!!:A S tongue::A S tongue:

so far I cant live without my credit card and my husband (i wish this is just temporary obsession) !!! also I am obsessed with my niece(2 yrs old) lakini my sister amekataa kuniuzia...

so far I cant live without my credit card and my husband (i wish this is just temporary obsession) !!! also I am obsessed with my niece(2 yrs old) lakini my sister amekataa kuniuzia...

Lol...you are a trip without da luggage! Why do you wish your obsession to your hubby to be just temporary? I thought it was supposed be for a lifetime....

And why in the hell can't you live without a credit card? Do you like incurring more debt? Or you meant to say a debit card?

Lol...you are a trip without da luggage! Why do you wish your obsession to your hubby to be just temporary? I thought it was supposed be for a lifetime....

And why in the hell can't you live without a credit card? Do you like incurring more debt? Or you meant to say a debit card?
yes I wish it is just a temporary obsession bcause I'm suffering so far ...plus u know that being obsessed with someone is just not healthy... ...i didnt mean to say I wanna stop loving him but i dont wanna him to be in my mind 24/7 constantly....I have to focus on myself and other responsibilities..not only him...

What Debt Card I meant Credit Card... why I cant live without it? I am sorry to report that I love shopping and credit card makes my life simpler.. I no longer need to carry cash... plus I cant use my debt card out of country or shopping online..

1. Money

2. My dignity

3. My switcute

4. My phone

5. My friends

6. Books (reading new ones)

7. My relatives (my mumy & brothers)

Those who are ready to die cannot have "things they cannot live without".