The world as THEY know it

The world as THEY know it

Roulette

JF-Expert Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Posts
5,568
Reaction score
5,388
427328_278331958899458_100001679674122_764826_857212011_n.jpg
 
Ooh poor africa! Why is she sulking?
Beautiful art I must say. I love penguins.
 
ina maana tanzania ni pua???
Hata watuwekee mt kilimanjaro jameni
 
ina maana tanzania ni pua???
Hata watuwekee mt kilimanjaro jameni
Hii inareflect how poorly mchoraji anaijua Africa. Huwezi amini bado kuna watu wanadhani Africa is a country. lol
Well, not this one but wapo wengi tu. Mengine ni propaganda tu.
Mfano:
Why 4000 years of Egyptian history (Pyramids) were replaced with 12 months (Arab spring)?
Kwa nini wasiweki Serengeti and Masaai Mara in east Africa? It is one of the world top tourist destinations.
Kwa nini wameweka Amazone (right Lung) wasiweki Congo Forest (left Lung)?
Wapi Sahara desert? Okavongo? Cocoa ya Ghana and Ivory Coast (world first producer)?
Either we don't market them enough or they don't want us to be associated with those. Or a combination of the two.
Only South African Diamond were acknowledged (in all the goodies of Sub-Saharan Africa)
 
  • Thanks
Reactions: JS
Ooh poor africa! Why is she sulking?
Beautiful art I must say. I love penguins.
He is a good advertiser... he makes you want to go to Groenland or Russia which are probably the two worse places to be, given the weather conditions...
 
Hawa wathungu hawa, thijui wanatuonaje sisi wa Afrika.
 
Picha iko very creative ila inaonekana mchoraji haijui Africa
 
Back
Top Bottom