The richest people of all time

englibertm

JF-Expert Member
May 1, 2009
[h=1]1. Mansa Musa I[/h]
11.jpg

Net worth: $400 billion Source of wealth: Royalty Lived: 1280-1337 The wealthiest man of all-time died nearly 700 years ago and you may never have heard his name. But where pure fortunes are concerned, there is no person in history that boasts a larger worth than Mansa Musa I, the ruler of the Malian Empire. Mansa Musa I… more was known as the “king of kings,” the emperor who controlled what is today the nations of Ghana, Timbuktu and Mali. The king’s outlandish wealth came from the Malian Empire’s vast reserves of salt and gold, which serviced as much as half the world at the time. Dazzling African mosques built by Mansa Musa

1. Mansa Musa I

11.jpg

Net worth: $400 billion Source of wealth: Royalty Lived: 1280-1337 The wealthiest man of all-time died nearly 700 years ago and you may never have heard his name. But where pure fortunes are concerned, there is no person in history that boasts a larger worth than Mansa Musa I, the ruler of the Malian Empire. Mansa Musa I… more was known as the "king of kings," the emperor who controlled what is today the nations of Ghana, Timbuktu and Mali. The king's outlandish wealth came from the Malian Empire's vast reserves of salt and gold, which serviced as much as half the world at the time. Dazzling African mosques built by Mansa Musa

Muda mwingine haya mambo yanakuwa magumu kuyameza,...mtu amekufa zaidi ya miaka 700 iliyopita halafu wengine wanakuja na takwimu ambazo sijui hata wamezithibitishaje...maake sidhani kama kulikuwa na teknolojia ya kuestimate/kuvalue worth za watu wakati huo_unlike sasa hivi......anyway historia mara ingine....mmmmmh

Back
Top Bottom