The Official NBA Thread

I did not expect LA to be down 0-2 taking into consideration that they had home court advantage against Dallas. I was very surprised by their lack of efforts and I am not sure if they would be able to rescue their season in order to keep their dream of 3peat alive.

NN bingwa mwaka huu ni Da Bulls (if they will be able to stay healthy for the remainder of the NBA playoffs) , kama siyo wao basi ni Dallas choice yangu ya tatu ndiyo Miami Heat.

SEMIFINAL
Miami Heat 2 vs Boston Celtics 0
Los Angeles Lakers0 VS Dallas Mavericks 2
Chicago Bulls 1vs Atlanta Hawks 1
Oklahoma Thunders 1 vs Memphis Grizles1

NN bingwa mwaka huu ni Da Bulls (if they will be able to stay away from injury) , kama siyo wao basi ni Dallas choice yangu ya tatu ndiyo Miami Heat.

Da Bulls? Hmmm, we'll see. Tuone watakavyo fare na Hawks now that the series is moving to the big ATL.

Da Bulls? Hmmm, we'll see. Tuone watakavyo fare na Hawks now that the series is moving to the big ATL.

It is just a speculation NN and I am not 100% positive, but if they can stay healthy Da Bulls is the team to beat.

LA Lakers kwishnei!!!

IN TOTAL COMMAND - DALLAS MAVS

1304741194.jpg

Dallas wanaongoza series 3-0 -

Bynum kafunga points zaidi ya Kobe leo!!!...Ngoma imeisha 98-92 in favor of Dallas.

LA Lakers kwishnei!!!

IN TOTAL COMMAND - DALLAS MAVS

1304741194.jpg

Dallas wanaongoza series 3-0 -

Bynum kafunga points zaidi ya Kobe leo!!!...Ngoma imeisha 98-92 in favor of Dallas.

Sasa naungana na Nyani Ngabu ubingwa unatua Miami

.....lakers kwishney na leo watafunga virago. Poor Kobe Bryant....ila hawawezi kufululiza kuchukua ushindi zaidi ya mara 2.

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
.....lakers kwishney na leo watafunga virago. Poor Kobe Bryant....ila hawawezi kufululiza kuchukua ushindi zaidi ya mara 2.

Mie kila nikimuangalia Phil Jackson namuonea huruma ile mbaya kwa hichi kipigo cha leo. 3peat is no a joke.