The Migingo Saga: Kenya vs Uganda, why?!

saying sorry will not make you weak but rather makes u gentleman.

I MIGHT BE WRONG BUT I'M ALWAYS RIGHT...LOAD DENNING(MR)

Museveni hakusema jambo baya.The problem is,kuna watu hapa East Africa wanajidai sijui wao ni nani hasa.Imagine hadi Minister or MP anashindwa kuwa senstive katika debate hadi anatukana? Hta kma ingekua Museveni nisimamia Migingo hivyo hivyo.Sipendi jinsi m7 anavyoendesha siasa huko Uganda na kuuminya upinzani but kwa hili la Migingo,nampa credits

Those Kenyan Mad MPs should think before they act.Wanaropoka kuhusu mobilization of army,they dont know the consequences.Museve nampa big up kwa msimamo wake coz some of Kenyans ni waroho sana wa Ardhi

Tena waombe Mungu wanaonea waganda,wasije kujaribu TZ hata siku moja.Wakenya waache kuchagua Ignorant MPS and narrow minded politicians.

Museveni hakusema jambo baya.The problem is,kuna watu hapa East Africa wanajidai sijui wao ni nani hasa.Imagine hadi Minister or MP anashindwa kuwa senstive katika debate hadi anatukana? Hta kma ingekua Museveni nisimamia Migingo hivyo hivyo.Sipendi jinsi m7 anavyoendesha siasa huko Uganda na kuuminya upinzani but kwa hili la Migingo,nampa credits

Those Kenyan Mad MPs should think before they act.Wanaropoka kuhusu mobilization of army,they dont know the consequences.Museve nampa big up kwa msimamo wake coz some of Kenyans ni waroho sana wa Ardhi

Tena waombe Mungu wanaonea waganda,wasije kujaribu TZ hata siku moja.Wakenya waache kuchagua Ignorant MPS and narrow minded politicians.

LMFAO...I think Ben is a comedian, dude should try acting coz he's mad funny. Hatuezi jaribu TZ, its not worth it, dude do you even have an army ama ni jeshi la polisi..lol.., Kenyans are a peacefull lot, except after five years when we occasionally feel like crushing some skulls, otherwise we polite. Keep biging up Museveni lad, he'll be in your backyard one day and I would like to see how your 'intelligent'(I doubt your definition of intelligence) Mps and Prez will react.

SMALL MINDS THINKING ALIKE, Its sickening to read such posts from people who say they are peacefull yet they are prophets of doom. Stop hating and build your country, Kikwete didnt help us from chaos after elections, and everybody, including the little children know that, msipende kupewa sifa that you dont deserve.

hivi musyoka alipokuja juzi mlimsoma ktk kauli zake??? alikuwa anakiri ujinga na alitubeza wazi wazi.

Ila nina neno moja kwa Wakenya. wakiendekeza ushabiki wa kimarekani watakuja kuumia bureee. maana walivyojaa dharau walah wangezaliwa wazungu tungekuwa msambweni haswaaaa.

Eti tuungane fast track. walidhani tulisahau fast track breack ya EAC enzi zile???
Wakaungane na wasomali kwanza kisha ndo waje huku na siyo kutuletea ujinga ujinga hapa

Mmepigana wapi mpaka mkaona kwamba mko superior?

Mtoto akililia wembe mpe! lol, M7 wants to reduce Nairobi to ashes so that all EA countries can enter into the regional integration with equal footing. Just thinking aloud though, don't quote me, pls...

Kama wanataka kupigana acha wapigane tu.
Wakimbizi wakimwagikia Musoma na Bukoba watu tunawahi fasta na NGO zetu za kutoa misaada. Huyo Kiwete asijiingize hilo la Migingo, hizo ajira milioni zitapatikana kwa njia hii tu.

Oh I had forgotten. Iddi Amin claimed the Kagera salient of Tanzania, and went beyond rhetoric with Tanzania (read: invaded) three decades ago, but Mwalimu's decisive response resulted in REGIME CHANGE IN UGANDA.

Tomorrow morning I'm registering my NGO with offices in Musoma and Bukoba to help the future refugees... Oh, I'm only joking.

I have a very simple solution to the Migingo issue, make it a Tanzanian island, kwisha kazi.

This way nobody is embarassed and everybody saves face. Since what is at stake here is more on the pride of nations side than actual economic issues, the island being but a dot.

Hakuna hata haja ya kuwa na vita kuhusu Migingo. Vita italeta madhara katika chi zote tatu. Watu wengi watakimbilia Tanzania kama wakimbizi...na nchi nyingine jirani. Mimi binafsi sitopendelea kuona waKenya na waGanda wakijenga uhasama.
"Diplomacu always Prevails"....na waende mezani kulijadili hili suala...maaamuzi yatapatikana tu. Sisi sio wanyama..ni binadamu....tutafikia maamuzi ya maana kama tunataka.

Hao wakimbizi wa kututisha watatoka wapi wakati kisiwa chenyewe ni kiduchu tu!!? Wakimbizi labda wasiozidi 100 toka Migingo na waje tu Tanzania...
Suala hapa ni kukamata kisiwa, kuweka bendera ya Uganda na kukilinda dhidi ya uvamizi.. hakuna mkimbizi wala nini. Vita ni Vita Muraa! kama wakenya wanang'ania Migingo, wachapane na M7 kidogo ile hishima ya EA irudi. isije ikawa wanategemea Mungiki kwenye vita!!!! Acha wachapane kidogo..

Oh I had forgotten. Iddi Amin claimed the Kagera salient of Tanzania, and went beyond rhetoric with Tanzania (read: invaded) three decades ago, but Mwalimu's decisive response resulted in REGIME CHANGE IN UGANDA.

Tomorrow morning I'm registering my NGO with offices in Musoma and Bukoba to help the future refugees... Oh, I'm only joking.

If I remember right the Kenyans never showed us any sympathy - if anything, they laughed at us and secretly encouraged Idi Amin Dada. Well what happened thereafter is history but one thing they took note of was our resolve to deal with the intruder - nyoka ndani ya pango. My advice to my Kenyan Friends is but one, since they have themselves to blame for letting the matter get that far, the sooner they act the better and please keep us out of it. People like Museveni remind me of the once notorious Eyadema of Togo - Togolese thanked Eyadema for the good weather and timely rain !! :rolleyes:

It is very sad to see evidence of very degenerative thinking in this forum...Especially on an issue that involves human life, sovereignty and survival!

I always hope that the debates herein will be mature and full of facts and figures.
Instead i see vitriol, malice and emotional talking that does not even start to solve any problem. Very infantile, childish, juvenile, immature and so on and so forth...that's the reason why the soldier of choice in most brutal wars civil or otherwise are children. They are not able to reason. I'm seeing in here a lack of reasoning capacity.

War is contagious...even if Kenya and Uganda were to go to war...it will spill over to you esteemed neighbours. Nobody wins in any war.

War spreads very fast and across the boundaries. As you are gleefully hoping on a war between Kenya/Uganda, know that you are not immune to it.

what started in Rwanda spilled over into DRC...I'm sure there more examples on the internet...

The very same people you encourage to go to war will turn on you.
There is always an arms dealer waiting to start trade with any willing partner.
WARMONGERS are every where, all they need is to influence the population no matter how "peaceful" is propaganda and supply of weapons.

Nobody is immune to war...gloating is not an answer either. Finding a solution is the answer. Finding a willing third party to arbitrate the issue might be a better option.

I personally do not advocate for war. It's ugly.
You all need to go on the web and watch all those little documentaries on War and it's effects. Terrible loss of life and wanton destruction, of everything.
Then imagine the victims as yourselves and your loved ones.

You get my drift eh...

It is very sad to see evidence of very degenerative thinking in this forum...Especially on an issue that involves human life, sovereignty and survival!

I always hope that the debates herein will be mature and full of facts and figures.
Instead i see vitriol, malice and emotional talking that does not even start to solve any problem. Very infantile, childish, juvenile, immature and so on and so forth...that's the reason why the soldier of choice in most brutal wars civil or otherwise are children. They are not able to reason. I'm seeing in here a lack of reasoning capacity.

War is contagious...even if Kenya and Uganda were to go to war...it will spill over to you esteemed neighbours. Nobody wins in any war!

War spreads very fast and across the boundaries. As you are gleefully hoping on a war between Kenya/Uganda, know that you are not immune to it.

what started in Rwanda spilled over into DRC...I'm sure there more examples on the internet...

The very same people you encourage to go to war will turn on you.
There is always an arms dealer waiting to start trade with any willing partner.
WARMONGERS are every where, all they need is to influence the population no matter how "peaceful" is propaganda and supply of weapons.

Nobody is immune to war...gloating is not an answer either. Finding a solution is the answer. Finding a willing third party to arbitrate the issue might be a better option.

I personally do not advocate for war. It's ugly.
You all need to go on the web and watch all those little documentaries on War and it's effects. Terrible loss of life and wanton destruction, of everything.
Then imagine the victims as yourselves and your loved ones.

You get my drift eh...

Arent you forgetting something ?. We have been there, we went to war in 1979 and what did our neighbours do - they couldnt hide their glee and lust for sharing the spoils having convinced themselves that finally their proud southern neighbours would be forced down to their knees at the mercy of the self imposed dictator and Field Marshall. To add insult to injury and to the amazement of Dar es Salaam, there were very discreet consultations between Kampala and Nairobi. I am yet to be told what efforts Moi took to persuade Amin to leave Tanzanian soil.

Hawa wabunge wa Kenya naona hawaelewi mambo yanayoendelea. Juzi kwenye mkutano wa wakuu wa EAC walikuwa wanaongelea suala la Ukazi na umilikaji wa ardhi kwa wananchi wa Jumuiya. Msukumo wa Kenya ulikuwa haki sawa kwa wote yaani yeyote aweze kuishi na kumiliki ardhi popote Afrika Mashariki...
Sasa kelele na hamaki kwa kisiwa.....

Mambo vipi wewe nani kakwambia hicho kisiwa ni cha UGANDA? naomba uwe unaongea kwa evidence kwani kuna msemo usemao"no reseach no freedom to talk".jambo bora kabisa nadhani ni kuwatumia wataalamu kuujua ukweli.samahani kama nimekuudhi.Then jambo bora kabisa ni kuishukuru serikali yetu kukataa kuruhusu ardhi kuwa miongoni mwa mambo ya kutumika pamoja ndani ya shirikisho la Afrika mashariki.

...naona watu wanataka kufanya big deal,issue ndogo sana hii ila wapenda misifa wameanza kutangaza vita eti mobilize the army huku wenyewe wakijilipa salalry kuliko American President tena tax free,sioni chochote kibaya Museveni amefanya hapo ni hao stupid MPs wasiolipa kodi wanaozungumza kama chokoraa!

...naona watu wanataka kufanya big deal,issue ndogo sana hii ila wapenda misifa wameanza kutangaza vita eti mobilize the army huku wenyewe wakijilipa salalry kuliko American President tena tax free,sioni chochote kibaya Museveni amefanya hapo ni hao stupid MPs wasiolipa kodi wanaozungumza kama chokoraa!

Thats crap spewing from your not so clean mouth, who is to blame, Museveni or Kibaki? Its simple arithmetic, Kenya has not shown any interest in deploying its forces in Migingo, while Ug have done that severall times. Its a shame on how we tend to twist matters to appeal to our warped minds. The Mps were only saying what their constituents wanted to voice out, simply put wwe as Kenyans are sick of Museveni's jokes.

If we had our way, we could have attacked that country kitambo, am talking from the grassroots, on how people trully feel about this issue. So Koba stop your allegations, coz you never know, it might be you next on the dictators list.

Back
Top Bottom