The Art of Letting Go. Lessons from 2021

Karucee

JF-Expert Member
Mar 11, 2012
Just a day to the end of 2021. We are all getting a year older and our maturity needs to be reflected in the decisions we make, and the way we live our lives.

I have learnt so much this year but the best lesson of the year is the art of letting go.

1. Let go of the habits that are dragging you behind and keeping you from living the life you desire. If its alcohol letting you wake up late, lazy and incapable of being productive at work then it has to go.

2. Procrastinating
Stop postponing or taking forever to start that side hustle you always planned to start. Start where you are, start with what you have got. You can always make time for what you love. Just cancel out time consuming things that are not helping you get where you want to be.

3. Re-Evaluate your Circle
Friendship is overrated. Sorry to say this but we hang on to many people that we are better off without. Their lifestyle does not auger with ours not because they are poor but because of their habits that are detrimental to our development. You dont want to be the one bailing out your friends because of their actions such as drunkeness or violent behaviours, road rage etc

4. Travel light
Practise the art of letting go of energies that drain you. Let go of grudges, protect your space... protect your heart.... avoid attachment that does not help you in any way. Practise forgiveness and detach from those that cause you endless pain, trauma and drama. Say No to all forms of negativities. Let go of bad memories. Seek help if you need to to heal from past relations, childhood trauma etc.

5. Forgive yourself
We all have more negative memories than we care to remember. These take a toll on our hearts and affect our future relations. Let go. You were younger then, you were in love, you did not know better, you are not to blame. Let it go. Nobody's Perfect. You are an awesome human being, you get better each day.

6. Save Money.
We can all do with some extra money. Well some a little more than others. But a little money tucked away always saves a rainy days. Have the Rich Man's mentality that money is in abundance and you can have your share of the cake, then start working towards your share. Pay attention to your hobbies, knot them into the needs of the society and watch your extra money coming in.

7. Reflections of the soul
I believe in God. Therefore I always take time to reflect on my life. Where I am standing, where I was and where I wanna be. Sometimes it gets very hard. Especially when I have been sinning. It takes a major blow on my Imaan. I actually feel myself being drawn to sin more and it breaks my heart. I therefore strive hard to get back on the path. Talk to God. Every day, every morning and every evening. Don't wander too far away. Don't let your soul die when you are still alive.

Sending My Love, Prayers and Blessings to You All.

May 2022 be a turning point for all of us.

Karucee

The Monk , That Gentleman Saint Anne Hornet Shimba Ya Buyenze Extrovert Watu8 Evelyn Salt Satoh Hirosh snowhite Asprin The Boss Maxence Melo
Khantwe

Just a day to the end of 2021. We are all getting a year older and our maturity needs to be reflected in the decisions we make, and the way we live our lives.

I have learnt so much this year but the best lesson of the year is the art of letting go.

1. Let go of the habits that are dragging you behind and keeping you from living the life you desire. If its alcohol letting you wake up late, lazy and incapable of being productive at work then it has to go.

2. Procrastinating
Stop postponing or taking forever to start that side hustle you always planned to start. Start where you are, start with what you have got. You can always make time for what you love. Just cancel out time consuming things that are not helping you get where you want to be.

Friendship is overrated. Sorry to say this but we hang on to many people that we are better off without. Their lifestyle does not auger with ours not because they are poor but because of their habits that are detrimental to our development. You dont want to be the one bailing out your friends because of their actions such as drunkeness or violent behaviours, road rage etc

4. Travel light
Practise the art of letting go of energies that drain you. Let go of grudges, protect your space... protect your heart.... avoid attachment that does not help you in any way. Practise forgiveness and detach from those that cause you endless pain, trauma and drama. Say No to all forms of negativities. Let go of bad memories. Seek help if you need to to heal from past relations, childhood trauma etc.

5. Forgive yourself
We all have more negative memories than we care to remember. These take a toll on our hearts and affect our future relations. Let go. You were younger then, you were in love, you did not know better, you are not to blame. Let it go. Nobody's Perfect. You are an awesome human being, you get better each day.

6. Save Money.
We can all do with some extra money. Well some a little more than others. But a little money tucked away always saves a rainy days. Have the Rich Man's mentality that money is in abundance and you can have your share of the cake, then start working towards your share. Pay attention to your hobbies, knot them into the needs of the society and watch your extra money coming in.

I believe in God. Therefore I always take time to reflect on my life. Where I am standing, where I was and where I wanna be. Sometimes it gets very hard. Especially when I have been sinning. It takes a major blow on my Imaan. I actually feel myself being drawn to sin more and it breaks my heart. I therefore strive hard to get back on the path. Talk to God. Every day, every morning and every evening. Don't wander too far away. Don't let your soul die when you are still alive.

Karucee

The Monk , That Gentleman Saint Anne Hornet Shimba Ya Buyenze Extrovert Watu8 Evelyn Salt Satoh Hirosh snowhite Asprin The Boss Maxence Melo
👏👏👏Hakika❤

Only that this language is a bit not user friendly to me but I managed going through all points, its like you were in my mind.

I seem to shift my priorities, there are some stuffs I considered necessary but now, they matter no more.

Peace of mind, loving my self, forgiving, touching others as opportunities unfolds matters most. After all, I am raking nothing with me to my grave (bundle imekata).

Karucee ubarikiwe kwa huu uzi.
Ni maombi yangu kwako huu mwaka ukawe wenye heri, mafanikio na baraka.

2. Procrastinating

4. Travel light

5. Forgive yourself

6. Save Money.

Karucee

Inasikitisha sana!,ushauli wangu kwake asije akarudia tena mpe pole mkuu.

Only that this language is a bit not user friendly to me but I managed going through all points, its like you were in my mind.

I seem to shift my priorities, there are some stuffs I considered necessary but now, they matter no more.

Peace of mind, loving my self, forgiving, touching others as opportunities unfolds matters most. After all, I am raking nothing with me to my grave (bundle imekata).

Karucee ubarikiwe kwa huu uzi.
Ni maombi yangu kwako huu mwaka ukawe wenye heri, mafanikio na baraka.
Amen. Thank You.

Karucee​

'The art of letting go" ni kitabu ?Kama ndiyo,basi mafunzo yake yafaa sana kwa mtu anayetaka kuishi kwa furaha.Kama la,basi tunashukuru kwa somo Kuntu

Karucee​

'The art of letting go" ni kitabu ?Kama ndiyo,basi mafunzo yake yafaa sana kwa mtu anayetaka kuishi kwa furaha.Kama la,basi tunashukuru kwa somo Kuntu
No, sio kitabu.

Ni excerpts zangu kutokana na nilichojifundisha mwaka huu.

Pamoja sana mkuu.