That painful feeling of being ignored!!!

Ukifanya hivyo, unaweza end up kwenye depression! The best way ni kumtafutia makosa anayekuignore ili umuone hana thamani!

the best way is taking it easy coz anaekuignore anaweza akawa hajui kwamba anafanya hvyo.so you take it easy na unazoea hyo hali unaona kawaida tu.

the best way is taking it easy coz anaekuignore anaweza akawa hajui kwamba anafanya hvyo.so you take it easy na unazoea hyo hali unaona kawaida tu.

Kwa yule ambaye unajua anakuignore makusudi je?
BTW, nilikuwa narespond kwa Kiranga, aliyesema "if u r ignored jiulize why?" ukijiuliza sana unaweza ukaend up in self pity which is not healthy!

Lkn nakubaliana nawe, sometimes huyo unayefeel kuwa anakuignore, s/he doesn't know na anaweza kujali akijua; lkn kuna wale wa l don't know n l don't care!

vanilla, I feel ignored katika hii thread.
Nimetoa maoni, na mifano hai kabisa ila
naona hujagonga like, huja ni quote wala kuni-mention
what to I do now? just take it easy or hide and cry?

Th issue of being ignored hurts much more than even beyond the comprehensions of even saying it hurts,its not only the hurt of that particular person but how those who know you with that person who has hurt you,do you get what am i trying to let you know?relationships and friendships are good things but not not make it a big deal especially when things go astray,mind you my arguments do not downplay the fact that being ignored does not hurt NO AM TRYING TO ARGUE AS TO WHY AND HOW IT HURTS ONCE IGNORED OR TURNED DOWN

yaap firnendship or anykind of touch is good but do not make it a big deal And so once hurted dont give it in relax tu usikute anayekuturn down hajui kama wewe ni mgodi wa ukweli