Tetesi za Usajili: Lionel Messi kutua Saudi Arabia kwa Trilioni 1.5, Baba yake akanusha

JanguKamaJangu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 7, 2022
Awali ilidaiwa kuwa mchakato wa nyota huyo wa Paris Saint-Germain, Lionel Messi (35) kusaini mkataba wa Pauni Milioni 522 (Tsh. Trilioni 1.5) umekamilika na anaweza kujiunga na Klabu ya Al-Hilal kuanzia msimu ujao.

Jorge ambaye pia ni Wakala wa Messi amedai hakuna mazungumzo yoyote kuhusu usajili huo ulioripotiwa na vyombo vya habari vya Ufaransa ambapo pia ilielezwa mke wa Messi, Antonela Roccuzzo hajaafiki juu ya uhamisho huo.

PSG haijatoa tamko lolote juu ya taarifa hizo wakati ambapo mkataba wa sasa wa Messi unatarajiwa kumalizika Juni 30, 2023.

=============

Lionel Messi's sensational big-money move to Saudi Arabia from Paris Saint-Germain this summer is a 'done deal', according to reports in France.

Veteran Messi, 35, widely seen as the world's best footballer, will sign a massive contract worth £522million at Saudi side Al-Hilal despite the reported concerns of his wife Antonela Roccuzzo.

The move will see him reignite his rivalry with Cristiano Ronaldo, who plays for Al-Hilal's rivals Al-Nassr in the controversial Gulf state.

And according to AFP, a Saudi source close to the negotiations confirmed on Tuesday morning that Messi will be playing in Saudi next season, labelling the transfer 'huge'.

The source, speaking anonymously, added the move is now a 'done deal'.

PSG did not make a comment to AFP, other than restating that Messi's contract lasts until June 30 this summer.

It was reported earlier on Tuesday that his wife Antonela 'could not imagine' moving their family to Saudi Arabia, in what remains a potential stumbling block to the move.

She is reportedly reluctant for the couple, along with their three young sons - Thiago, 10, Mateo, 7, and Ciro, 5 - to relocate to the Middle East and she would prefer to stay in Europe.

And Messi had reportedly been prepared to wait until the end of the season to make his decision after discussing his future with his family - but it now appears those concerns have been allayed, with Messi set to move to Saudi capital city Riyadh.

French outlet L'Equipe claim the offer on the table for Messi is a two-year deal with the option of a third, which would see the player turn 38 before it expires.

It was also said Messi himself would have preferred to stay in Europe, with the star reportedly keeping an eye on the financial situation at former club Barcelona.

But it now appears he has closed the door on a return to Spain.

Barcelona - where Messi played for most of his legendary career - must find around £175m to be able to register recruited players or players already on the books who they sign to new contract extensions.

Messi, an ambassador for Saudi Arabia's joint bid for the 2030 World Cup, is strongly expected to leave PSG when his contract ends on June 30. Similar to Ronaldo, Saudi Arabia see Messi as a star of the game

They believe that the prospect of him moving to the country is a 'unique opportunity which is impossible to pass up'.

It's claimed that Riyadh has been preparing its strategy for months and has 'left nothing to chance'.

Talk of a move to Saudi heightened after he took an unauthorised trip to the country, where he holds a £25m-a-year tourism ambassadorial role. Messi's trip went down very badly with the French giants, who suspended him for two weeks.

PSG players had a scheduled day off on the Monday but following their 3-1 defeat to Lorient the previous day, boss Christophe Galtier ordered them in for extra training.

But Messi was already in transit to Saudi Arabia and wasn't able to turn back.

The seven-time Ballon d'Or winner issued a grovelling apology via social media in which he said: 'Hello. Well, I wanted to make this video after everything that's going on.

'First of all, I apologise again to my team-mates at the club. I honestly thought that we were going to have the day off after the game as we had done before.

'I had organised this trip to Saudi Arabia, which I had previously cancelled and I couldn't go. Once again, I apologise for what I did. So here I am, waiting to see what the club wants to do, nothing more. A hug.'

Source: Daily Mail