Tanzanians, show us your roads

Are you sure?

Total roads in Kenya equals the two highways in Tanzania.

I called someone out on their lie. You can too
Then don't take it too far by calling Kenya overrated, on this very page, I have called out on several Tanzanians' lies including one claiming Thika road is a road in Tanzania.

Tuusan....i think you are arguing just for the sake of it-i have furnished you with data from KENHA(kenya national highway authority) and KERRA(kenya rural roads authority)-you don't need a santa clause or tooth fairy to provide you with an official link-that is the official data-i asked you to sample randomly any project that is unverifiable-but you can't-i get it,you can't take it that our road network is extensive-you can't even provide verifiable breakdown of tanzanian new roads constructed since 2013 like i have done.well,continue living in denial brother,but numbers don't lie and facts will remain facts-kenya is KING in matters of road infrastructure in this region-if only you can fathom how much it costs to build 1 km of road,then you will understand why it is not easy for TZ to catch with kenya-unless you halt all projects and build only roads.

Zipi hizo? Nimesafiri toka Lungalunga Hadi nafika ukunda hakuna hata alama za Barabarani, The road is thin (extremely thin) kama Uchochoro, Hakuna Police wala vibao vya spidi, Hata kupishana inabidi kusubiriana,
What a Failed state

Kwani hiyo ndio barabara pekee Kenya? Malenge

Kaka mbona unapenda kuimba Ngonjera za School za O-pili. Weka barabara!!!

What are you saying man, Kenya hamna uwezo hata wa kujenga 10km road, Yaani hata 5k
Road lazima mchina au mmarekani ahusike,
Besides, Thats only one, There are thousands kilometers of Roads in Tz better than that one.

Tanzania hamna uwezo wa kujenga chochote wenyewe, acha barabara.

Sasa ona huyu. Vichwa za wabongo ni uji tu vimejaa.

Please, learn the definition of those two terms before embarrassing yourself.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…