Tanzanian made clean animations

Im amazed Good Guy!! Waiting for the full clip now...
Appreciate it mkuu, before the full thing how ever, kuna 2nd teaser we preping (tho bado kidogo) which will tell the back story ya kijiji and why there are fightings and things are the way they are!! Itakua fun n cool. thnks for the comment n support brother :peace:

On a diffent note, hilo jina la kijiji Kijenge, lina uhusiano na mtaa wa Kijenge Arusha?
Good work though, especially with the backgrounds.
Actually one of the guys 2naefanya nae hii thing comes from Arusha and he the one aliepropose the name!! I never really asked ila now u mention dat hahah i guess yeah it is:smile-big::smile-big:

penda sana. reminds me of Dragon Ball Z. you wouldn't be a Goku fan now, would you? kama kuna maFB page to like, sijui YouTube channel to subscribe to, sijui insta. these media things I don't usually follow, but mi penda sana these, so nielekeze tu where I can show my support

:first: :first: :peace:

penda sana. reminds me of Dragon Ball Z. you wouldn't be a Goku fan now, would you? kama kuna maFB page to like, sijui YouTube channel to subscribe to, sijui insta. these media things I don't usually follow, but mi penda sana these, so nielekeze tu where I can show my support

:first: :first: :peace:

Hahaha 1st of thanks bro for the supportive comment, yeah man Love Goku, Naruto n i think almost animation series zote za 90s asee Samurai X cjui nn i think almost zote, Anime or not (i dont discriminate :eyebrows:) !!! Well kuhusu hizi social medias haha yeah ni pain ofcuz but jus sub YouTube n kama una FB go through here (https://www.facebook.com/pages/GCC-Studios/801535253218081?ref=bookmarks) if u like t, like t as well and you'll be good!:smile-big::peace:

Mbona graphics ziko poa tu mkuu...

Jamaa kajitahidi sana tu...

Sante Watu8 !! Limited resources (laptop touchpad z ol i use) also thnk ts nt dat baad 😃!! Appreciate t lakini

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Guy The work is owesome, keep it up, :msela:
backthen i hope to see some leaf (weed plantation) out there at KIJENGE village heheheee joking :shetani:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Guy The work is owesome, keep it up, :msela:
backthen i hope to see some leaf (weed plantation) out there at KIJENGE village heheheee joking :shetani:
haha well then, watch out 4 dat, itakuepo cameo!!
A%20S%20wink.gif

Huyo ni Mbowe bila shaka!!
Nice work, kabla sijarelease game kumbe itabidi nikutafte tuone kama tunaweza tengeneza intro ya game...

I came to realise animation movie needs team work, its so painfull when working alone..still learning the very basics of 3D modeling in blender..for those who wanna be a part of this race then let's role together as a team, will be sharing some learning material for those are interested and are serious to learn blender..Zambezia a movie done in South Africa has been my inspiration that it is doable...lion king that's an ultimate challenge...to learn blender first take time to watch a short movie SINTEL in youtube then decide your fate from there...

Hey ivi kunachuo bongo kinafundsh animation
BNot that i know off, najua 2 watu wanaofanya trainings za animations hapa na pale! Ila not that great, ni kama Kaka Magembe alivosema in the previous post! Online ndo kuna everything :smile-big: