Tacit admission?

"---political opponent---", what a misnomer!

There are no "political opponents" in this situation

Very surprised you can't see the difference..., or indeed blinded for expedience.

Indeed, the later is the correct answer.

mkuu kiingereza chako kina grammatical errors sana, nakushauri kabla ya kupost ungetafuta editor mzuri akusahihishe au ungetumia kiswahili tu

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Very peculiar and unnatural style of writing in English, and probably that required a lot of unnecessary effort for something so empty and lacking of intellectual merit.
Writing in colloquial language is not unnatural style of writing in English.
It's rather informal style of writing.
Let's not complicate things, this is neither an academic paper nor a published book.
Not a professional piece of writing we normally see in newspapers.

Mind you, In colloquial language slang terms are allowed.

Angalizo: Mimi sikijui kiingereza najifunza.

You have to go back and understand how Chadema was formed, Chadema was formed by the very rich and powerful people who were frustrated with Ujamaa policies. The people behind Chadema were very nervous when Magufuli came to power, they thought Mgosha will take the country back to “Hard Left” with full-fat Ujamaa. But four years down the line Magufuli has proven them wrong, and he has done that on businesses, on investments, on infrastructure and policy change.

Chadema core are some how pleased with current setting, they’re retreating but keeping the lantern alive. Meanwhile, political wing of Chadema or you can call them rebels are unhappy, they still believe they can go all the way and win big for the party even though the odds are against them. Mbowe is caught up right in middle two camps, his trying so hard to please both sides.

On the other hand, if there were talks between CCM and Chadema, the outcome will make or break Chadema, if the foot soldiers are not please or at list persuaded to eat their humble pie, the elite might take their money and form another party which they have total control over it.

"---political opponent---", what a misnomer!

There are no "political opponents" in this situation

Very surprised you can't see the difference..., or indeed blinded for expedience.

Indeed, the later is the correct answer.

What are they then?

What are they then?
You know damn well what they are One side is using instruments of state to brutalize the other side to force their will, and you call that 'politics'? That must be a weird way of doing politics.

But I know where you stand.

You know damn well what they are One side is using instruments of state to brutalize the other side to force their will, and you call that 'politics'? That must be a weird way of doing politics.

But I know where you stand.

Where do I stand?

Mbowe might be good at rhetoric but hardly a good political strategist and tactician. Sometimes you have to fall back and reflect before your next move. He needs to learn from chess players like Bobby Fischer and Garry Kasparov yaani.

I love chess na Garry Kasparov ni hatari sana....

Sent from my iPhone using JamiiForums

You just said I have one!

You forget this quickly?

Mental case.
Nice you noticed that, but understand your business starts and ends with your person, once you bring it on this forum, that's no business of yours any longer.

Enough of this.

Back
Top Bottom