Tacit admission?

Very peculiar and unnatural style of writing in English, and probably that required a lot of unnecessary effort for something so empty and lacking of intellectual merit.

But Mr if you write swahili what will it cost you?.....leave Kiranga and others to write the language plz don't imitate
Well, others can see it as a weak move.

That, they talk a good game when they are not in his presence.

But when they come face to face, they fold like cheap suits and beg him to take it easy on them.

And that doesn’t reflect positively on them other than highlight the fact that they are at their wits’end.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Saying that the main opposition party in the country portends nothing but doom and gloom. Bad. All bad.

What does that emphasize?

Comprehension, please.

I didn’t say the main opposition party in the country portends nothing but doom and gloom.

But Mr if you write swahili what will it cost you?.....

Let’s finish what you started.

You said, without pointing them out, that there are a bunch of grammatical mistakes in the text I wrote. Right?

So I politely asked you to show me where I got it wrong [so I could go back and correct it].

You failed to show me.

Which leads me to conclude you had ZERO inkling on what you were talking about.

Next time try to know what you’re talking about.

You’re looking really stupid right now.

Mbowe mjanja sana huyo ameshazima moto uliohoji udikteta wake ndani ya chadema, sasa hivi hakuna anayeongelea Uwenyekiti tena, hiyo ilikuwa ni false flag.

But Mr if you write swahili what will it cost you?.....leave Kiranga and others to write the language plz don't imitate

So, let me show you how it’s done.

I’m gonna show you where you are wrong grammatically.

It is ‘if you write in Swahili’. Not ‘if you write Swahili’, based on the context.

Now go back and correct me where I got things wrong, please.

Well thought, well written and well presented. Your opinion has some true reality.

This maybe a tactical manouver on mbowe side, but the fact remains that Mbowe n Chadema have recongnised the rule of CCM and Magufuli.

Well thought, well written and well presented. Your opinion has some true reality.

This maybe a tactical manouver on mbowe side, but the fact remains that Mbowe n Chadema have recongnised the rule of CCM and Magufuli.

I think you’re giving him too much credit.

I don’t think he is that good of a tactician.

Well, others can see it as a weak move.

That, they talk a good game when they are not in his presence.

But when they come face to face, they fold like cheap suits and beg him to take it easy on them.

And that doesn’t reflect positively on them other than highlight the fact that they are at their wits’end.
Weak move indeed.

No stength of character.

They have no game.

Not even Playstation.

Hebu tuangalie, iwapo maridhiano yatatimia, pande zote CDM na CCM on a table.

1. Chadema wataomba ukandamizaji wa wabunge na viongozi uondolewe, mikutano iruhusiwe, kesi zao zifutwe, Tume huru, nk...

2. CCM watasema waache matusi, kebehi na fujo, wamkubali hadharani Magufuli ni Raisi aliyechaguliwa kihalali, waunge mkono kasi Raisi na miradi yote. CCM watataka wa sign undertaking kwa yote CDM watakayoyakubali, hali CCM kama serekali hawata sign.

Bro let people discuss, Stop arguing and replying each comment

Your arguments makes the whole thread senseless

Just stop replying each comment
“Grummer”

Bwa ha ha ha!! Look who’s talking here!

Thanks for providing that comic relief.

Mbowe might be good at rhetoric but hardly a good political strategist and tactician. Sometimes you have to fall back and reflect before your next move. He needs to learn from chess players like Bobby Fischer and Garry Kasparov yaani.

Mr. Mbowe’s plea to President Magufuli to have a national reconciliation [not sure even for what exactly] seemed to have come out of left field.

That was evidenced by the reaction of people whom one would consider to be allies’ of Mr. Mbowe and his CHADEMA.

So if one were to read the tea leaves, what conclusion would they arrive at?

Well, two come to mind.

1] CHADEMA under Freeman Mbowe has lost the plot. Therefore, he is ready and willing to capitulate. He doesn’t want that ‘smoke’ with Magufuli no more.

2] Because CHADEMA under Mbowe has lost the plot, the party, some of its members, and its allies are not singing from the same hymn sheet. That is why we saw the reaction that we saw.

What does this say about the future of the main opposition party in the country? It portends nothing but doom and gloom.

Bad. All bad.

Wanting to reconcile with your political opponent is a tacit admission that you don’t want it with him no more. That he has thoroughly beaten you into submission and now you’re tapping out.

I suspect even some of the prominent leaders of CHADEMA are sniggering behind Mr.Mbowe’s back for being such a weakling.
diction and syntax
congrats nigger

Back
Top Bottom