Superbowl XLVI (2012)

Nyani,

Naona Falcons wanaadhibiwa vibaya sana. Texans all the way baby.....

Actually I'm rooting for the Texans next Sunday.....that way the Pats' road to the Super bowl can be easy. I don't wanna face the Ravens in the AFC championship game.

The Falcons suck. I knew they would lose.

The two statements don't jive. Wild card teams have gone "all the way" many a times before, never mind the other division leaders, so just having home field is not a good predictor of clinching conference title, much less the super bowl. Plus, there is no home field in the game you need to win to go "all the way."

You are always right sir.

Actually I'm rooting for the Texans next Sunday.....that way the Pats road to the Super bowl can be easy. I don't wanna face the Ravens in the AFC championship game.

The Falcons suck. I knew they would lose.

Nyani Ngabu,

You ought to be careful what you wish for, you have seen them Steelers got Tebowed. Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.....In addition, NE's defense is not that good.

Nyani Ngabu,

You ought to be careful what you wish for, you have seen them Steelers got Tebowed. Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.....In addition, NE's defense is not that good.
That was a shame!!

Nyani Ngabu,

On average the Pats have been putting 30 plus points per game. On the other hand the Broncos haven't been putting a lot of points on the board.

Yeah, I admit that NE's defense is garbage but that Tom Brady driven offense can hang with the best of them. The last thing Tim Tebow wants is to have a shoot out with Tom Brady.

Mark this space. NE will play in the AFC championship game and I hope it's against the Texans.

.....that way the Pats road to the Super bowl can be easy. I don't wanna face the Ravens in the AFC championship game.
If the Texans beat the the Ravens then practically they are a stronger team than the Ravens, they beat Ravens! Which by extension means they will be a more formidable side to face off the Pats! You are totally misguided there. And Belichick is not gonna walk into a championship battle thinking he has "an easy road" when he is facing a dark horse which just upset a supposedly stronger team, hypothetically of course. There is no "easy" in playoff vocabulary, I mean this is grotesquely off the mark.

On average the Pats have been putting 30 plus points per game. On the other hand the Broncos haven't been putting a lot of points on the board.

Yeah, I admit that NE's defense is garbage but that Tom Brady driven offense can hang with the best of them. The last thing Tim Tebow wants is to have a shoot out with Tom Brady.

Mark this space. NE will play in the AFC championship game and I hope it's against the Texans.

The regular season game was close and on the third quarter Denver made couple of silly mistakes. I think NE will be tebowed, and we are going to host them for championship game. Foster is salivating and he can't wait to run over Baltimore's defense.

If the Texans beat the the Ravens then practically they are a stronger team than the Ravens, they beat Ravens! Which by extension means they will be a more formidable side to face off the Pats! You are totally misguided there. And Belichick is not gonna walk into a championship battle thinking he has "an easy road" when he is facing a dark horse which just upset a supposedly stronger team, hypothetically of course. There is no "easy" in playoff vocabulary, I mean this is grotesquely off the mark.

You are right, sir! Okay? You are always right. Always.

The regular season game was close and on the third quarter Denver made couple of silly mistakes. I think NE will be tebowed, and we are going to host them for championship game. Foster is salivating and he can't wait to run over Baltimore's defense.

I'm with you in rooting for the Texans.

Btw, NE beat Denver by a score of 41-23 back in Dec.

We are going to smash them again.

Ur right, they smashed them three weeks ago.
It's gonna be the Ravens.... but keep ur hopes up.

Denver need few more years (2 to 3 years)of experience to be able to defeat NE....Not yet fit for prime time.

Denver need few more years (2 to 3 years)of experience to be able to defeat NE....Not yet fit for prime time.

55f08467ab37f14e14f0eefe18e17bd2-getty-136590330.jpg

Aisee wewe...si umeona Tebow kaua ndovu na mawe...:poa... Steelers imekula kwao awamu hii.

My Picks this weekend:

1. Saints (A toss up game but advantage Saints)
2. Patriots
3. Packers
4. Ravens

Timu moja haiwezi kuna na advantage halafu mechi ikasemwa ni "toss up"!

.....(Advantage Saints) That is my opinion, but according to most American Football analysts it is a toss up match.

011312-NFL-ochocinco-PI-AM_20120114025942612_660_320.JPG

Love him or hate him, Chad Ochocinco always knows how to stay in touch with his fans.

Updated Jan 14, 2012 11:40 AM ET

Patriots star Chad Ochocinco was treating one of his Twitter fans to an unforgettable weekend ahead of New England's showdown with the Denver Broncos on Saturday.

Whether bitter or sweets, sports stars love their tweets. Here are the best of 2012.

The colorful wide receiver invited college student Victor Gonzalez, from Fort White, Fla., to dinner Friday night after flying him up to Foxborough, Mass., before putting him up in a hotel.
Ochocinco also pledged to load Gonzalez with Patriots gear along with game tickets for the divisional playoff against Tim Tebow and the Broncos at Gillette Stadium.
Ochocino was rolling out the red carpet by way of an apology to Gonzalez, who had tweeted him his disappointment at never getting a reply from his longtime hero.
"Been tweeting you for two years and have not ever gotten a response," Gonzalez had messaged Ochocinco.
In the midst of his three million followers, that tweet stood out to the wide receiver, who replied, "Damn.. 2 years.. My bad want to come to the game on Saturday?"

At first Gonzalez did not think it was real and thought Ochocinco was probably just trying to quiet an angry fan until he noticed he was one of only 59 people Ochocinco is following on Twitter, myFOXboston.com reported.
After sending Ochocinco a direct message with his phone number, the number 85 sent a text message back telling Gonzalez his girlfriend would be in touch with his flight information.
Gonzalez confirmed the NFL star delivered, posting a photo of himself with Ochocinco and tweeting, "Living a dream!"

Back
Top Bottom