Super Brand

Kajuni

JF-Expert Member
May 27, 2009
Am wondering if am using the right forum/platform please any who knows the process for an organisation to be awarded what they call ......SUPER BRAND. Wana know the methodology and the criteria used for this kanda of this is confusing me. Please help. Please remember TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIES!!!!

Super brand is the new name reserved for firms which support and embrace people, in this case workers, who have a penchant for same sex relationships. You should therefore not at all get surprised to see that Clouds Fm, for the second successive year, is acknowledged for their devoted role in supporting this objectionable behaviour. Same thing has been applied for Vodacom where gayish attitude is a prerequisite for getting an employment there.

Super brand is the new name reserved for firms which support and embrace people, in this case workers, who have a penchant for same sex relationships. You should therefore not at all get surprised to see that Clouds Fm, for the second successive year, is acknowledged for their devoted role in supporting this objectionable behaviour. Same thing has been applied for Vodacom where gayish attitude is a prerequisite for getting an employment there.
he! "Yalah toba mkatae!"

Mkuu Mwita!! If what your talking is true I have my friends and relatives there at Vodacom...are they practicing gayish? no!! I dont bealive totally...may be you need to bring more information to defend your comments....especially recruitment policy of these organizantions...For the case of Clouds Fm I would think so,because of types of employees whom they have,physically appearance of these guys imitate what actually is done by gays....