Special thread: Missing someone with special memories in your life

Skylar

JF-Expert Member
Nov 10, 2021
As humans, we naturally connect to people and build bonds and relationships over time. We can miss people for a multitude of reasons, but one thing is for sure, once that emotion arises, it can be hard to shake it. When you miss someone there's no denying that raw emotion. You can't get it out of your head, and it lingers, like an annoying fly buzzing around in the summertime. Missing someone is quite common, but what you do when you feel that way can vary.

This thread is special for whoever might be missing someone, tell the reason for missing and dedicate any special song that might make your emotions meaningful, whether you miss them for positive or negative reasons.

NB:Nimeanzisha huu uzi kwa sababu kumekua na wimbu kubwa la nyuzi zinazowakumbuka wapenzi wa nyuma (first love/soullmates/friends/exlovers or anyone special) nimeona ni vizuri tukawa na uzi mmoja ambao kila mtu atakua na uhuru wa kutiririka

Binafsi I miss a person I met here in JF a few years back, ingawa hatukuwahi kuonana wala kufahamiana in-person, lakini we use to speak a lot overnight through Whatsapp Calls, we spoke of life, music, work, politics, kids and everything, we fought sometimes kwa sababu ya wivu wa hapa na pale Kwa sababu ya comments za majukwaani ila was easy to resolve issues, we planned for better moments in future but all of sudden he disappeared without a single word, I am so worried about him because he is not reachable hapa JF na kwenye accounts zake za mitandao mingine. I am really worried.

wherever you are J, I pray that you are in good health. Although you walked out of my life, I will never stop missing you because my heart doesn’t want to say goodbye. Months have passed but your memories make me miss you so much, I miss that romantic and calm voice of yours, it keeps rolling deep in my ears. I only hope one day you will come back.

karibuni.

As humans, we naturally connect to people and build bonds and relationships over time. We can miss people for a multitude of reasons, but one thing is for sure, once that emotion arises, it can be hard to shake it. When you miss someone there's no denying that raw emotion. You can't get it out of your head, and it lingers, like an annoying fly buzzing around in the summertime. Missing someone is quite common, but what you do when you feel that way can vary.

This thread is special for whoever might be missing someone, tell the reason for missing and dedicate any special song that might make your emotions meaningful, whether you miss them for positive or negative reasons.

NB:Nimeanzisha huu uzi kwa sababu kumekua na wimbu kubwa la nyuzi zinazowakumbuka wapenzi wa nyuma (first love/soullmates/friends/exlovers or anyone special) nimeona ni vizuri tukawa na uzi mmoja ambao kila mtu atakua na uhuru wa kutiririka

Binafsi I miss a person I met in JF a few years back, ingawa hatukuwahi kuonana wala kufahamiana in-person, lakini we use to speak a lot overnight through Whatsapp Calls, we spoke of life, music, work, politics, kids and everything, we fought sometimes kwa sababu ya wivu wa hapa na pale Kwa sababu ya comments za majukwaani ila was easy to resolve issues, we planned for better moments in future but all of sudden he disappeared without a single word, I am so worried about him because he is not reachable hapa JF na kwenye accounts zake za mitandao mingine. I am really worried.

wherever you are J, I pray that you are in good health. Although you walked out of my life, I will never stop missing you because my heart doesn’t want to say goodbye. Months have passed but your memories make me miss you so much, I miss that romantic and calm voice of yours, it keeps rolling deep in my ears. I only hope one day you will come back.

karibuni.
Wewe ni dume au jike?