houses uploaded here by
that guy from Kenya they
are vacant coz the slum
dwellers in Kibera refused
to vacate their area
beacuse they are fond of
flying toilets!! Ha ha ha ha
haaaaaa!!

There is absolutely nothing that can pass your lips without you pursuing it to gossip it. Your philosophical pursuit to disrespectfully make fun of kenyans and anything they talk about in JF is admirable; not forgetting JF is a social forum come discussion forum. FYI, I was just balancing the thread with the other photos. So if I did wrong to put the pictures, my bad actually but I would understand if the topic starter was the one who found my action offensive.

The interesting parts is as if that is not enough Knowing you are a woman and I am a man, some of you should really get a life. I mean seriously!! You lonely pple go out and make the most out of life's precious opportunities, make yourself beautiful and seek for a real relationship with a dude bcoz crouching behind your keyboard backbiting people will not satisfy anything. I have never been disgusted by anything on jf. But this has gone too far.

Tanzania

Population: 44 million

Number of people in slums: 6.2 million

Percentage of urban population in slums: 66%

Partner organisation: Centre for Community Initiatives (CCI)

Tanzania has the third highest slum growth rate in Africa, over 6% per year, and the sixth largest slum population. With over 6 million people living in slums, slum dwellers make up more than two-thirds of its urban population. Other UN reports estimate that in fact 92% of Tanzania's urban population live in slum conditions &[HASHTAG]#8211[/HASHTAG]; more than 11 million people &[HASHTAG]#8211[/HASHTAG]; which would make it the third largest slum population in Africa.
In recent years, the government has carried out numerous evictions, leaving tens of thousands of poor households without shelter, water and sanitation, and often livelihoods.
People living in Tanzania's slums often lack secure tenure, clean water and basic services, and the rapid growth of slums has seen water and sanitation coverage regress in many areas. Pit latrines, the most common form of sanitation, are poorly constructed and often collapse during the rainy season. Health is a common problem: according to the World Health Organisation, 6% of Tanzanian adults live with HIV/AIDS, increasing to 11% in urban areas. Antiretroviral drugs are often unavailable and unaffordable for the poorest, who also suffer from significant stigma and discrimination, as HIV/AIDS remains a taboo subject. The HIV/AIDS pandemic presents unique challenges in slum communities, notably due to the speed of transmission and unsanitary conditions, resulting in low health levels and severe poverty.

Slums and urban poverty in Tanzania - Homeless International
kinachoskitisha zaidi tanzania kwa ujumla sijawah kuona ikitajwa kwenye biggest slums top 100

lakini cha ajabu kibera is the biggest in the world

5 Largest Slums in the World | The Borgen Project

Cha ajabu haipo hapa:D:D:D
Au UN walisahau:p:p:p:p
8A8025F4-8930-468C-A262-0B41F6157A8A.jpeg
E831DFCD-B503-4694-92C2-8E5A858ACAD9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom