Sleeping with brother

fired

Apr 4, 2021
I am a man. This is a story from a female friend called violette.So dont inbox me or advise me its not me
Confession by violete

Morning kindly keep me unknown, I want to share something that I know most of you won't believe am a lady nastay hapa Nai westlands am 25 of age I have been involved with my blood brother kutoka time ya covid then lock down ikahappen my brother came to stay in my house coz sasa hangeenda ocha I stay in a one bedroom ..he used to sleep on the coach by then hio idea ilikuwa sawa coz at least rent tulikuwa tunacost share ...after awhile he stated sleeping on the bed next to me and that's where it start one night in the middle of the night we started kissing and ended up having sex since then we have been fucking with my brother.

After lockdown kuisha alirudi job, he moved out and found his own place but he always comes mostly two times a month, the problem is my bf hajui kunifuck poa my bro fucks me better and I don't know what to do or even how to end this. Am so confused coz hata siwezi acha my bf for my brother. What should I do?

I am a man .This is a story from a female friend called violette.So dont inbox me or advise me its not me
Confession by violete
Morning kindly keep me unknown, I want to share something that I know most of you won't believe am a lady nastay hapa Nai westlands am 25 of age I have been involved with my blood brother kutoka time ya covid then lock down ikahappen my brother came to stay in my house coz sasa hangeenda ocha I stay in a one bedroom ..he used to sleep on the coach by then hio idea ilikuwa sawa coz at least rent tulikuwa tunacost share ...after awhile he stated sleeping on the bed next to me and that's where it start one night in the middle of the night we started kissing and ended up having sex since then we have been fucking with my brother ...after lockdown kuisha alirudi job he moved out and found his own place but he always comes mostly two times a month the problem is my bf hajui kunifuck poa my bro fucks me better and I don't know what to do or even how to end this am so confused coz hata siwezi acha my bf for my brother. What should I do ?
Keepon fucking your brother, si inapenya na raha unapata?

So you always "shawty you really badie, shawty you're my really boothing,
and shawty you got fatty shawty be catching mood swings...

Every time I fvck without a rubber, i nutted on the cover and i kept it under cover coz i don't kiss and tell."

Mf you're a fvcking hoe

I am a man .This is a story from a female friend called violette.So dont inbox me or advise me its not me
Confession by violete
Morning kindly keep me unknown, I want to share something that I know most of you won't believe am a lady nastay hapa Nai westlands am 25 of age I have been involved with my blood brother kutoka time ya covid then lock down ikahappen my brother came to stay in my house coz sasa hangeenda ocha I stay in a one bedroom ..he used to sleep on the coach by then hio idea ilikuwa sawa coz at least rent tulikuwa tunacost share ...after awhile he stated sleeping on the bed next to me and that's where it start one night in the middle of the night we started kissing and ended up having sex since then we have been fucking with my brother ...after lockdown kuisha alirudi job he moved out and found his own place but he always comes mostly two times a month the problem is my bf hajui kunifuck poa my bro fucks me better and I don't know what to do or even how to end this am so confused coz hata siwezi acha my bf for my brother. What should I do ?
Mhhh mhhh mhhhhh.

So you always "shawty you really badie, shawty you're my really boothing,
and shawty you got fatty shawty be catching mood swings...
every time I fvck without a rubber, i nutted on the cover and i kept it under cover coz i don't kiss and tell."

Mf you're a fvcking hoe
Family cums first, she said

Brother fvcks the best, she said

I want his eggs in my nest, she said

To hell with the rest, she said