Kifupi UNATAKA kuolewaI’m 32, living in Dar and I’ve reached a point where I value peace, stability and supporting a partner’s ambition over following traditional marriage roles.
I am collage educated with a small online business that brings in about 400,000 Tsh per month. While it make me survive,it isn’t enough to lead a household in this economy. I’m looking for a breadwinners wife,This is what i can offer as a husband
-Life & Project Management.. If you are a busy professional or an entrepreneur. I am excellent at supervising. Whether it’s managing a a family project, overseeing home renovations or home management.
-I am a great cook and I take pride in a well organized home. I want to ensure that when you come home from a high stress day, you aren’t coming home to more work. Dinner is ready the environment is calm.
-Security & Loyalty..I am a one woman man. My focus is on my wife and our shared goals. I will be your biggest cheerleader and your protector.
-Emotional Intelligence… Being educated and exposed means I understand the pressure you face. I offer a listening ear and a strategic mind to help you navigate your career or business challenges.
I am looking for a financially stable, driven woman, someone who has worked hard for her success and needs a partner who isn't intimidated by it. I am looking for someone who sees the value in a husband who manages the home front and projects so she can fly higher.
I’m not looking for a handout au kua marioo energy.. You provide the financial foundation and I provide the management and the labor that allows us both to thrive.
If you’re a woman who values loyalty, competence and a peaceful home over traditional stereotypes, I’d love to start a conversation and see if our visions align… PM me if you are interested.
😂😂😂😂😂Uzi umetype na simu au computer
😂😂😂😂😂Kingereza
kingereza hakitaki laki 4 kinataka kuanzia 3.5 M
Let me get this straight. You want to be a stay at home dad? Don't Tanzanian women hate that?
A man or a woman who has to hit the web in the quest for a life partner ain’t no husband or wife material. I know you may not like that, but it’s what it’s!I’m 32, living in Dar and I’ve reached a point where I value peace, stability and supporting a partner’s ambition over following traditional marriage roles.
I am collage educated with a small online business that brings in about 400,000 Tsh per month. While it make me survive,it isn’t enough to lead a household in this economy. I’m looking for a breadwinners wife,This is what i can offer as a husband
-Life & Project Management.. If you are a busy professional or an entrepreneur. I am excellent at supervising. Whether it’s managing a a family project, overseeing home renovations or home management.
-I am a great cook and I take pride in a well organized home. I want to ensure that when you come home from a high stress day, you aren’t coming home to more work. Dinner is ready the environment is calm.
-Security & Loyalty..I am a one woman man. My focus is on my wife and our shared goals. I will be your biggest cheerleader and your protector.
-Emotional Intelligence… Being educated and exposed means I understand the pressure you face. I offer a listening ear and a strategic mind to help you navigate your career or business challenges.
I am looking for a financially stable, driven woman, someone who has worked hard for her success and needs a partner who isn't intimidated by it. I am looking for someone who sees the value in a husband who manages the home front and projects so she can fly higher.
I’m not looking for a handout au kua marioo energy.. You provide the financial foundation and I provide the management and the labor that allows us both to thrive.
If you’re a woman who values loyalty, competence and a peaceful home over traditional stereotypes, I’d love to start a conversation and see if our visions align… PM me if you are interested.
Niko nacheka kishenzi, huu uzi una maajabu Sana.Let me get this straight. You want to be a stay at home dad? Don't Tanzanian women hate that?
If internet can make you shop,learn,work,get paid. If all important aspects of our life can be done through internet then it is possible to find a wife,friend and human connection through it.. it is 2026 not 1980A man or a woman who has to hit the web in the quest for a life partner ain’t no husband or wife material. I know you may not like that, but it’s what it’s!
Huna hela binti tupishe mishangaz yenye sasampa😂Uzi umetype na simu au computer
😂😂😂 Atakuzeesha kabla ya menopause uanze kumuona ni ng’ombeHuna hela binti tupishe mishangaz yenye sasampa😂
We like it😌Let me get this straight. You want to be a stay at home dad? Don't Tanzanian women hate that?
Hawa ndio tunaowataka😂 ukimwambia aoshe watoto akune nazi kufua vyupii ni humu tu😂😂😂😂😂 Atakuzeesha kabla ya menopause uanze kumuona ni ng’ombe
Why ‘we’?? 😂😂 em tupisheeeWe like it😌
Kwaio dada hutaki kiben twelve😂Why ‘we’?? 😂😂 em tupisheee
Muda huo mawifi, wakwe hawapo duniani au? 🤣🤣🤣Hawa ndio tunaowataka😂 ukimwambia aoshe watoto akune nazi kufua vyupii ni humu tu😂😂
Hawana neno since am the breadwinner mzeee😂😂😂Muda huo mawifi, wakwe hawapo duniani au? 🤣🤣🤣
Not my thing shoo, imagine unarudi home late anakuuliza unamjibu tu kazi zilikuwa nyingi 🤣🤣 atatoa wapi guts za kukuhoji in details? Itamkosesha raha..Kwaio dada hutaki kiben twelve😂