Rwanda/Security: Paul Kagame was spotted earlier today sweating in an oversize bullet-proof jacket i

jMali

JF-Expert Member
Nov 9, 2010
April 29, 2016 13:39

Paul Kagame was spotted earlier today sweating in an oversize bullet-proof jacket in his own country, in front of his own population. The cheap jacket is imported from Mexico City where it is popular among drug lords and their henchmen. It appears very uncomfortable as you can see from the photos. After ordering so many assassinations of military officers inside Burundi, after humiliating and jailing his own bodyguards, it is now Kagame’s turn to live in fear. Today Rwanda is a “safe” place, except for its ruthless dictator, Paul Kagame. It’s about time.

A model displays a bulletproof jacket designed by Colombian Miguel Caballero, in Mexico City

Bulletproof jackets designed by Colombian Miguel Caballero, in Mexico City, on April 27, 2010

Bosco Mutarambirwa
source:therwandan.com

Paul Kagame was spotted earlier today sweating in an oversize bullet-proof jacket in his own country, in front of his own population. The cheap jacket is imported from Mexico City where it is popular among drug lords and their henchmen. It appears very uncomfortable as you can see from the photos. After ordering so many assassinations of military officers inside Burundi, after humiliating and jailing his own bodyguards, it is now Kagame’s turn to live in fear. Today Rwanda is a “safe” place, except for its ruthless dictator, Paul Kagame. It’s about time.

A model displays a bulletproof jacket designed by Colombian Miguel Caballero, in Mexico City

Bulletproof jackets designed by Colombian Miguel Caballero, in Mexico City, on April 27, 2010

Bosco Mutarambirwa

Haahaaaaaa!!!!!
Aisee yani nimecheka sana hadi watu wananiona mwendawazimu usiku huu.
Duuh hii kiboko.
Kweli jMali umepinda.

Masunga Maziku , Konda wa bodaboda , Bukyanagandi , mchambawima1 ,murutongore
Hebu njooni mjionee wenyewe.

Haahaaaaaa!!!!!
Aisee yani nimecheka sana hadi watu wananiona mwendawazimu usiku huu.
Duuh hii kiboko.
Kweli jMali umepinda.

Masunga Maziku , Konda wa bodaboda , Bukyanagandi , mchambawima1 ,murutongore
Hebu njooni mjionee wenyewe.
aisee... asante kwa kuniita mkuu MALCOM LUMUMBA maana siku hizi naona jMali anawanyunyuzia sumu kimyakimya! tupo gado! anyway, where is a problem with the jacket though? an oversize bullet proof jacket or being popular to drug lords?
1)you have got to admire President Kagame, he is a living hero! just imagine taking-over a country and stop the GENOCIDE, chased jMali s out of the country and forcibly brought them back... HUTUS/TUTSIS are now living side by side with those once behaved like monsters, I mean X-FAR/INTERAHAMWE!
2)peaceful country but we are shaking hands with devil or at least those who used to be one, everyday! lucky enough, they are all aging and hopeful natural death will take them soon! can't wait for that generation to disappear, some of them never change no matter what... just look at jMali
3)we are now living in a peaceful country because of him, for him to stand in front of a mixture of MONSTERS and normal citizens I find it so courageous... believe me if I was Kagame, no bullet proof jacket rather a HOLOGRAM like this one

4) those jackets are not made for drug lords only, even Barrack Obama uses them, even at his inauguration ceremony, designed by the same guy... take a look President Obama Wears Bullet-Resistant Suit at Inaugural
5) jMali you guys are out of your minds! Kagame is leading not only peaceful Rwanda but also your fellow monsters! therefore, precautions are obvious! oversize? yes! he is a thin man but above 6ft so you may ask any designer and will tell you what will happen! after all, it is not a casual wear! take a look
jacket.jpg

we hauoni hata huyu model mwenyewe imempwaya?

Hivi mtoa mada anataka kusema nini? Mbona tunaishi katika mafensi hapa TZ. Hivi ni watu wangapi wamedhurika na vibaka Kama panya roads. Kujilinda muhimu
With Paul Kagame it's a different case my friend that bulletproof jacket is heavy you know and uncomfortable to some extent
Kagame has a secret reason why he decided to wear an oversized bulletproof jacket, that's not by accident....it has a motive behind

Bosco Mutarambirwa

its a good lesson cz its a proof that no one is safe even the president himself.

With Paul Kagame it's a different case my friend that bulletproof jacket is heavy you know and uncomfortable to some extent
Kagame has a secret reason why he decided to wear an oversized bulletproof jacket, that's not by accident....it has a motive behind
You know people do speculate. It's a fact that any person under the sun has his/her enemies according to the person's level of authority. I can assure you as the time goes magu is accumulating a good number of enemies, although is trying to assist by all means this country. Do you think the wife of that minister who abused the Traffic is not his enemy? By the way who does not want to reside in that house? I congratulate him for these measures as he has many enemies than friends kagame

You know people do speculate. It's a fact that any person under the sun has his/her enemies according to the person's level of authority. I can assure you as the time goes magu is accumulating a good number of enemies, although is trying to assist by all means this country. Do you think the wife of that minister who abused the Traffic is not his enemy? By the way who does not want to reside in that house? I congratulate him for these measures as he has many enemies than friends kagame
Noted accordingly...! Magu is trading the same way

wow! you know what? you have just made my beautiful Sunday and because of reasonable people like you I will then extend my stay here at JF, to counter attack jMali s, at some point I was considering to quit this forum, it's lacking intelligent people! INTERAHAMWES has taken over the place, contaminate even those who pretend to be smart like Bukyanagandi just look at his comment above, duh, kazi ipo!

aisee... asante kwa kuniita mkuu MALCOM LUMUMBA maana siku hizi naona jMali anawanyunyuzia sumu kimyakimya! tupo gado! anyway, where is a problem with the jacket though? an oversize bullet proof jacket or being popular to drug lords?
1)you have got to admire President Kagame, he is a living hero! just imagine taking-over a country and stop the GENOCIDE, chased jMali s out of the country and forcibly brought them back... HUTUS/TUTSIS are now living side by side with those once behaved like monsters, I mean X-FAR/INTERAHAMWE!
2)peaceful country but we are shaking hands with devil or at least those who used to be one, everyday! lucky enough, they are all aging and hopeful natural death will take them soon! can't wait for that generation to disappear, some of them never change no matter what... just look at jMali
3)we are now living in a peaceful country because of him, for him to stand in front of a mixture of MONSTERS and normal citizens I find it so courageous... believe me if I was Kagame, no bullet proof jacket rather a HOLOGRAM like this one

4) those jackets are not made for drug lords only, even Barrack Obama uses them, even at his inauguration ceremony, designed by the same guy... take a look President Obama Wears Bullet-Resistant Suit at Inaugural
5) jMali you guys are out of your minds! Kagame is leading not only peaceful Rwanda but also your fellow monsters! therefore, precautions are obvious! oversize? yes! he is a thin man but above 6ft so you may ask any designer and will tell you what will happen! after all, it is not a casual wear! take a look
jacket.jpg

we hauoni hata huyu model mwenyewe imempwaya?

Haaahaaa,
I missed you mchambawima1
Nikuulize kitu. Hivi leo dunia ingeamua kuwaita Wajerumani ni monsters au Fascists kwa mauji ya KINAZI tungefika kweli?
Kwanini unawaita WAHUTU ambao ni raia wazuri wa Rwanda Monsters?

wow! you know what? you have just made my beautiful Sunday and because of reasonable people like you I will then extend my stay here at JF, to counter attack jMali s, at some point I was considering to quit this forum, it's lacking intelligent people! INTERAHAMWES has taken over the place, contaminate even those who pretend to be smart like Bukyanagandi just look at his comment above, duh, kazi ipo!

You starts to lose all the sense when you get personal Mchambawima.
What made Kagame run Rwanda with such tenacity is character, and not a cult personality.
With or without a body Armor Rwanda goes on. Even if Kagame had gotten naked down the boulevards of Kigali, still Rwanda would go on. (Character my friend)
You ought to understand this.

This post is just a mere political stunt to draw you out of the shadows.
As it is written in the Sun Tzu (The Art of War)..Taunt an angry general and he will lose control to the extent of self destruction.
Don't lose focus my friend: You will embarrass yourself, and that's the theme of this post.

Haaahaaa,
I missed you mchambawima1
Nikuulize kitu. Hivi leo dunia ingeamua kuwaita Wajerumani ni monsters au Fascists kwa mauji ya KINAZI tungefika kweli?
Kwanini unawaita WAHUTU ambao ni raia wazuri wa Rwanda Monsters?
good question! lakini kumbuka ya kwamba Interahamwe sio WAHUTU tu kuna ndugu zake jMali wengine wawili/watatu waki-TUTSI walioshirikiana kufanya mauwaji ya KINYAMA! mfano wa karibu ni kubwa lao ROBERT KAJUGA! naomba urudie tena nilivyoandika hapo juu kiumakini, utaweza kunielewa! HUTUS are good people my friend just like TUTSIS but X-tremist HUTUS/TUTSIS do exist too! ambao ndio hao nnaowaita INTERAHAMWE! X-FAR yenyewe ndio balaa lilikuwa jeshi la RWANDA kipindi kile lilikuwa 100% HUTUS extremists! they killed and still killing... oh, Lord should forgive me on this Sunday morning, I HATE THEM WITH ALL OF MY HEART! unless they change their way and start to behave like humans

You starts to lose all the sense when you start to get personal Mchambawima.
What made Kagame run Rwanda with such tenacity is his character, and not a cult personality.
With or without a body Armor Rwanda goes on. Even if Kagame had gotten naked down the boulevards of Kigali, still Rwanda would go on. (Character my friend)
You ought to understand this my friend.

This post is just a mere political stunt to get you out of the shadows.
As it is written in the Sun Tzu (The Art of War)..Taunt the angry general and he will lose control to the extent of self destruction.
Don't lose focus my friend: You will embarrass yourself, and that's the theme of this post.

You starts to lose all the sense when you start to get personal Mchambawima.
What made Kagame run Rwanda with such tenacity is character, and not a cult personality.
You ought to understand this.

This post is just a mere political stunt to get you out of the shadows.
As it is written in the Sun Tzu (The Art of War)..Taunt the angry general and he will lose control to the extent of self destruction.
Agree 100%! but just look at his comment above... lol, I wonder how Bukyanagandi has managed to pull me down to his level! anyway, I keep on learning, THANKS!

Bravo mkuu! A good question from a good man!
... and I hope you enjoyed the answer as well... from a GOOD MAN(your nothern neighbour)
good question! lakini kumbuka ya kwamba Interahamwe sio WAHUTU tu kuna ndugu zake jMali wengine wawili/watatu waki-TUTSI walioshirikiana kufanya mauwaji ya KINYAMA! mfano wa karibu ni kubwa lao ROBERT KAJUGA! naomba urudie tena nilivyoandika hapo juu kiumakini, utaweza kunielewa! HUTUS are good people my friend just like TUTSIS but X-tremist HUTUS/TUTSIS do exist too! ambao ndio hao nnaowaita INTERAHAMWE! X-FAR yenyewe ndio balaa lilikuwa jeshi la RWANDA kipindi kile lilikuwa 100% HUTUS extremists! they killed and still killing... oh, Lord should forgive me on this Sunday morning, I HATE THEM WITH ALL OF MY HEART! unless they change their way and start to behave like humans

Back
Top Bottom