Records Management Assistant I at ATCL January, 2024

Jamii Opportunities

JF-Expert Member
Feb 10, 2014
Position: Records Management Assistant I (Re-Advertisement) (1 Post)

Qualifications
  • Must be a holder of Diploma in one of the following fields: Records Management, Records and Archives Management, Corporate Information Management, or equivalent qualification from recognized institutions.
  • Must have working experience of at least four (4) years in related field.
Responsibilities:
  • Ensure that a file register is in place.
  • Receive incoming mail, stamp and record them in relevant register.
  • Send mail preview box to preview officers and record daily movement of files
  • Ensure letters have all attached documents referred to; and letters are signed by relevant desk officers after attending to them.
  • Ensure that envelopes are affixed with proper stamps and are addressed correctly.
  • Circulate flimsy files to the authorized officers.
  • Develop individual objectives/targets and performance standards as part of the individual performance agreement in consultation with the immediate superior.
  • Perform any other official duties as provided by the supervisor.
Terms and Conditions:

Ten (10) years contract with attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Salary Structure and Incentive Scheme.

Mode of Application:

Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following:
  • A detailed curriculum vitae (CV);
  • Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School and birth certificate), and other relevant certificates and licenses. (Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities i.e. Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
  • Two recent passport size photographs;
  • Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees;
  • Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
Note: Misrepresentation of facts and qualifications during application shall warrant legal consequences. Previous applicants for the position of Record Management Assistant I may re-apply.

How to Apply:

Please send your CV and Cover Letter to

MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE
OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O.BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM

ATCL is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply. Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences

The deadline for submitting the application is 19 January 2024.