Real Madrid (‎Los Blancos) | Special Thread

DFUvl_0XcAAKTz4.jpg

DFUvl_2WAAA8y4m.jpg

DFUvl_5W0AAOXQU.jpg

DFUvl_6XsAAlmdG.jpg

DFUvtBcXYAAS6cW.jpg

DFUvsybWAAALCO7.jpg

Zidane's Pre-Match Presser:

“There are good vibes in the camp, I'm happy to be getting started. We've been training for 10 days now and the players want to get under way."

“We hope for a good game, it's the first one and everyone wants to play and get minutes under their belts."

" I hope nobody picks up any knocks, that we play well and I'm not bothered about the result. It's a case of giving it our best and nobody getting injured”.

Changes to the squad
“We've had some very good players move on and some young guys come in. We always try to make improvements to the squad. We're happy with the boys who have just arrived."

“We're keeping an eye on it. Danilo has gone, and Morata too. I'm not saying we're lacking a striker, but there's one missing that we had here last year, that's the way it is."

Mbappé
“It's always being discussed, but we're here and with the guys who have just arrived, there are 28-30 players. We're with them and that's all I think about. Anything can happen until the 31st. "

Worse team without Morata?
“Definitely. We saw what he did last year, he played very well and brought a lot to the team."

Fans
“We've received a very warm welcome from the fans. Real Madrid are hugely important in Spain and abroad with all the people that are behind the team and they have lots of kind words for the players. We're happy to be here sharing this time with them”.

Cristiano Ronaldo
“There's been a lot of talk surrounding Cristiano, that he wanted to go. I only believe in one thing. Whenever I've spoken to him, he's been very relaxed. He's on holiday and he'll be back with us on the 5th.

A challenging season
“This club has the history, we know that winning trophies is what motivates us and we're going to try and do the same this year”.

Theo
“We're here to work. It's a new challenge for him. He's getting ready like the rest of the team. He's focussed and concentrating on preparing for the season”.

James
“I wish him all the luck in the world”.

Bale
“It's certainly different because this is the first time he's having a full pre-season and he's in good physical shape and happy. He knows he wants to have a great season and he's preparing himself well”.

Mourinho
“I worked with him. We know the coach he is, he knows the game very well and how to manage a group. The experience I had with him was very interesting”.

20228738_1669794519711968_6655440613064705439_n.jpg

Zidane: Real Madrid are worse off without Morata because we need a striker
15007427821545.jpg

Ahead of Sunday's friendly against Manchester United, Zinedine Zidane made it clear that Real Madrid are short up front after Alvaro Morata left for Chelsea.

The Frenchman addressed the media after Saturday's training session and gave his opinion on a number of issues.

"At the moment, we are missing a striker," he said at his pre-match press conference.

"Morata gave us a lot last year."

One of the names that keeps cropping up is Monaco sensation, Kylian Mbappe, but Zidane was only focusing on the match against the Red Devils.

"We always try to improve, the player is good and interests many clubs, but now I'm thinking about tomorrow's game," he continued.

Cristiano Ronaldo has kept silent ever since the news broke in Portuguese newspaper, A Bola, that he wanted to leave Real, but his coach believes that he will stay at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu.

"As you say there has been a lot of talk about Cristiano," he noted.

"When I talk to him he is calm and enjoying his holiday.

"I look and listen as everyone does, but what matters to me is what he wants to do with Madrid and I think it's going to stay.

"I have not denied the information of A Bola."

Back
Top Bottom