Real Madrid (‎Los Blancos) | Special Thread

Marcelo: "I take responsibility for the last goal."
1f62d.png

Ref's report has nothing on Ramos applauding him because like the video shows, he was doing it to Pique. Only 1 game ban.

17990714_1575622025795885_4921919666403277421_n.jpg

Zizou's Post-Classico Presser:

"The way we look at it is we had chances to score and kill the game off. That's where we're a little disappointed, with the opportunities we had."

"We've had a lot of matches where we create many chances and fail to score. You end up paying for that. Barcelona know how to play the game and they can hurt you”.

“The referee has decided to show Sergio a red card and we have to accept it. I've got nothing to be angry with my players about."

"We're going to keep doing things in the same way, perhaps there's still a long way to go in LaLiga after today but nothing much has changed."

"It's still in our hands and we're going to move on and think about Wednesday's game. It was an opportunity to take three points, but not to clinch LaLiga”.

Final moments
“Of course we thought we could get the third goal. I'm not saying we lost our heads but with the scores level and with ten men, we pushed very high up and that's dangerous, so we've paid for it in the end."

"I'm not going to blame my players. We always try and win the game and we just didn't manage it today. We've lost three points and we're disappointed because over the course of the game we didn't deserve to lose”.

A blow to confidence?
“I don't think so. These things happen and it's not going to change the way we're doing things. We were up against great opposition."

"It's still down to us and we're going to stay positive until the end. Now we have to rest up and turn our attentions to Wednesday's game”.

"I don’t think this defeat is definitive. If I thought that, I'd stop coaching tomorrow."

"It’s not easy to equalise a game with ten men. We had many chances and at 2-2 we almost got the third. This is not going to change our style or our approach”.

Chances
"It would have been better to win, but you have to accept it. Both sides had lots of chances. In football when you have so many chances, you have to put them away. We’re going to try to change this”.

Bale
"He said he was fine and eager to play. I don’t regret it. I'm disappointed for him because he wanted to play and this is something we can’t control. Tomorrow we’ll have a look and see what injury he has and I hope he’ll not be out long”.

Messi
"We must congratulate him, thats it. He had chances and scored. That's not going to change anything we're going to do until the end of the season”.

18119266_1575982422426512_1873512762800762885_n.jpg

Sure, we had chances to score and finish the game in the first half hour of the game, but the finishing was poor. May be Zidane could start Asensio instead of injured Bale or slower Benzema.
aaah
bas majuto ni mjukuu, ila still we can loose points ahead ndio maana skufurahia jana, fixture yetu bado ngumu kuliko ya barca nadhan

Tukiweka unazi pembeni, kukitengenezwa combination ya bale kushoto, asensio kulio na morata kati naiona itakuwa nzuri kuliko BBC.

Ronaldo kwa sasa ni mpaka mpira umkubali lakini sio wa kusema anaweza akaiweka timu mgongoni na kuibeba.

Yule Asensio si mchezo.

Zidane: "We thought we could score a third goal.Equalising, with 10, and then going to press very high, is dangerous, and we paid for that."

Very poor management, he's admitting it himself.
Hapo ndipo experience inapoingia, kulikuwa kuna haja gani ya kuenda kutafuta goli la 3 wakati hata droo ilikuwa ni matokeo mazuri kwetu haswa ukizingatia tulikua pungufu? Wajamaa waliamua kutuchosha tu kwa kweli, ngoja tu tusonge mbele, kesho kutwa tu tuna mtanenge mwingine!!

Sure, we had chances to score and finish the game in the first half hour of the game, but the finishing was poor. May be Zidane could start Asensio instead of injured Bale or slower Benzema.
Huyu Benzema atmponza sana Zidane, nimeona kwnye Marca kuwa, Zidane hana presha yeyote kutoka kwa maboss kuwa n lazima awaanzishe BBC, baadhi ya maboss wanaona ni vyema mmoja wa BBC akaanzia bench, sababu hawa watu wanawapa wenzao mzigo mkubwa sana, hope kuanzia msimu ujao mambo yatabadilka!!

Ninaona kwenye pic Varane anapasha na wenzie, hope Jumatano atakuwa 100% fit, la sivyo tutukuwa kwenye wakati mgum sana kwa kweli!! Nacho ninadhan jana alilala na viatu., Ninajua Deportivo watatusumbua sana, ila tutmalizana nao vizur tu

Back
Top Bottom