TANZIA Prof. Wamba Dia Wamba afariki dunia

Elli

Platinum Member
Mar 17, 2008
Ernest_Wamba_dia_Wamba_1.jpg

PROMINENT Congolese scholar and former University of Dar es Salaam History lecturer Prof Ernest Wamba dia Wamba has passed away in Bunia, Democratic Republic of Congo.

Until Thursday morning, there were no more details about his death.

In 1980, the demised Wamba accepted a position as Professor of History at the University of Dar es Salaam in Tanzania.

He was arrested by the government of Mobutu Sese-Seko in 1981 over possession a paper he had authored that was deemed 'subversive', and was detained for a year.

The academician continued his role as a prominent figure in both academia and African politics.

huyu prof huyu, waganda walimwingiza cha kike wakimtoa UDSM alipokuwa akifundisha na kumpeleka kwenda kuongoza uasi dhini ya Kabila, mwisho wa siku Wanyarwanda waka m-snitch, akadondokea pua na wafadhiri wake wakamtosa….RIP mwanazuoni

R.I.P Pof.

Nakumbuka kamati yetu ya Free Wamba dia Wamba pale Mlimani iliyoongozwa na Prof. Ken Edwards (Mghululi) R.I.P, Prof. Horace Campbell, na Ebehard Chambulikazi R.I.P.
Hizo zilikuwa enzi.
Mkuu kumbe wewe ni mhenga ila unaleta mambo ya kidwanzi kabisa hapa JF? Kuanzia leo itabidi nikupe heshima kwa umri wako hata kama utaongea mambo yako ya ushabiki wa kipuuzi.