Premier League UK

Ndio mda wetu huu wa kuongea huu, unadhani mkituchapa apa ukumbi si utakuwa wako?....
Tunakuja mkuu!

...mtumeee!...patakua hapatoshi mkuu.
We suburi tu maana mwaka jana you guys
made sure niliwapata.

Haya tusubiri.

Chelsea captain John Terry has been cleared to play against Manchester United on Sunday after his appeal against a red card proved successful.
bbc sports

One nil Chelsea so far..........................

king_682x400_628491a.jpg

Hull running riot ... ....

01_fellaini_682x400_628400a.jpg

Manu 1 Everton 1

Weekend of progress ... ....

liverpool-splash_628837a.jpg

Lets wait for Gunners .... ...... Ade on the bench ... Ask Arsene Wenger ......

4_666x450_628877a.jpg

Theo Walcott and David Di Michele​

ade-splash_628940a.jpg

Gunners capped the weekend courtesy of Ade who came from the bench to invigorate the team at the 68th minute...

Ask Arsene ....Gunners 2 west Ham 0

Last edited:
UNITED WANT JOSE MOURINHO

Out

fergx_200x300_12815a.jpg

In

mourinho_200x300_12814a.jpg

JOSE MOURINHO is the man Manchester United want to succeed Sir Alex Ferguson - and he will get the job with Fergie's blessing.

Preliminary talks have already been held at the highest levels within Old Trafford and the name of Mourinho has topped the agenda. United officials believe Sir Alex will retire at the end of next season, when he will be approaching his 69th birthday.

A United insider told us: "Mourinho is the name being mentioned most behind the scenes among the top brass. He has the kind of personality and successful record needed to take on the enormous task of succeeding Sir Alex. "He became very close to Fergie during his time at Chelsea and there is a mutual respect. The Glazers will rely heavily on Sir Alex in the naming of his replacement. "Fabio Capello would be another contender because Fergie rates him highly too but the Italian has already stated the England job will be his last in football."

There is support for Mourinho in the Old Trafford dressing room where the influential Rio Ferdinand has privately indicated the Inter Milan coach would be the only man to replace Fergie.

Mourinho, who dubbed himself ‘The Special One', won two league titles with Chelsea but left a year ago, joining Inter on a three-year deal in June. But he said this week: "I'm in love with the English league and I'll definitely return one day. That's what I want to do after Inter."

A highly-placed Chelsea source said: "Jose always made his love of United very clear, in fact he was obsessed with them and talked about being in charge of the biggest club in the world.

"He wanted to test himself in Italy when he left the Bridge, but it was obvious to most people he wanted to come back here with United to haunt us."

Ab-Tchaz...whats up dude??, tehe tehe tehe tehe tehe!!!

Why yesterday was my Luckiest day ever?

1. B 'coz Mnyama aliangushwa

2. B'coz Chelsea went down!!

Poleni sana..!

Ab-Tchaz...whats up dude??, tehe tehe tehe tehe tehe!!!

Why yesterday was my Luckiest day ever?

1. B 'coz Mnyama aliangushwa

2. B'coz Chelsea went down!!

Poleni sana..!

Nipo Mkuu,

napitia kwa kunyatinyatia maana najua mtanipanda mgongoni.
Nakubali tumekula kibano na inabidi tuingie kwenye drawing board
to stop the bleeding.

Duh!....jamaa wametuvunjia rekodi yetu ya Stamford Bridge..aarggghhhhh!!!!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom